Girls, how do you handle your bangs?

I just got bangs for the first time in 10 years. I like them bunches, but they get oily really fast since they're touching my face now. Is there a way to keep this under control, or do I pretty much have to pin my bangs back during the day?

I shower every morning and my bangs are good until around dinnertime usually.

Most Helpful Girl

• make sure you are washing them well and often enough. another good trick is dry shampoo. spray it in in the morning.

What Guys Said 1

• Yes, even guys have this problem with bangs. If you're working out a lot they'll get greasy right away if you don't get them off your forehead.

What Girls Said 2

• Yeah mine get oily too because it touches my face, but I come home and wash the bangs and then pin them to the side with a clip. I guess that's not much help but that's how I handle my bangs.

• Bumble and Bumble dry shampoo. It comes in different colors. I use the brown but you have to let it dry before it hits your forehead or the color comes off on your face.

• For what it's worth, you can also use body powder. Like baby powder. Sprinkle a little in, and rub it in with your fingers to get the white out. It will usually soak up any grease and make your bangs fluffy again.