My guy friends are huge Patriots fans and are throwing a Superbowl party on Sunday. I'm mostly going for the food and drinks and to hang out with all my girl friends who will also be there and aren't huge football fans.
But anyway, which outfit is cuter? The girls are going to be cooking and baking a lot during the game and serving our guy friends (kinda wanna make this their fantasy day) and I want to know what to wear.
PLEASE pick from the actual options and don't suggest inappropriate costumes or something. We're not going THAT far with it.
Plaid belted tunic and black leggings: link
Denim and floral dress and lace tights: link
Zipper jacket-style shirt and blue jeans: link
Blue tunic and fair isle leggings: link
Striped tunic and grey leggings: link
- Plaid tunic and black leggings30% (3)0% (0)20% (3)Vote
- Denim and floral dress and lace tights10% (1)0% (0)7% (1)Vote
- Zipper jacket-style shirt and blue jeans10% (1)40% (2)20% (3)Vote
- Blue tunic and fair isle leggings20% (2)20% (1)20% (3)Vote
- Striped tunic and grey leggings30% (3)40% (2)33% (5)Vote
Most Helpful Guy
To be perfectly honest if you're a girl at a superbowl party, now more than ever you want them to be able to see you as being able to pass yourself off as "one of the guys." So "cute" outfits will only make you seem out of place. You'll see the other girls who are there are in team-related shirts/jerseys with jeans mainly. Your guys would be a lot happier to see you getting into the game than being bystanders.1