Do you trim your own split ends?

Do you go to the salon or do it yourself? how often

0|0
9|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I cut my ends off all the time :p

I normally just cut one every time I see one lol. Once a month, I'll part my hair a middle part, seek and destroy those split little ends. If I feel I have too many, which I often do because I have fine curly hair that I iron it often lol, I'll take my hair cutting scissors wash my hair and brush it all back and snip off like an 8th of an inch straight across.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.

What Girls Said 8

• well not now,my head is all ends since I cut it really short. but when I had long hair I cut them myself,one hair at a time,it allowed me to keep my length but split free.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't trust salons and I've never been to one so my mom took care of my hair until last year when I decided to wear it natural. Anyway I cut off some "rough ends" a couple weeks ago and ended up with uneven/choppy hair.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd be scared to do it myself.. I go to a salon maybe every couple months and get the ends trimmed.

0|0
    0|0
  • To get a haircut? Salon. Trim split ends? My mom

0|0
    0|0
  • My mom <3

0|0
    0|0
  • Never, sometimes people sit in class an do it I find that nasty I just go to the hairdresser.

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah, I never go to the salon

0|0
    0|0
  • I go to the salon I know I'd mess mine up big time lol..often probably like when I start to notice or people call it out.

0|0
    0|0