Do you trim your own split ends?

Do you go to the salon or do it yourself? how often

Most Helpful Girl

• I cut my ends off all the time :p

I normally just cut one every time I see one lol. Once a month, I'll part my hair a middle part, seek and destroy those split little ends. If I feel I have too many, which I often do because I have fine curly hair that I iron it often lol, I'll take my hair cutting scissors wash my hair and brush it all back and snip off like an 8th of an inch straight across.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 8

• well not now,my head is all ends since I cut it really short. but when I had long hair I cut them myself,one hair at a time,it allowed me to keep my length but split free.

• I don't trust salons and I've never been to one so my mom took care of my hair until last year when I decided to wear it natural. Anyway I cut off some "rough ends" a couple weeks ago and ended up with uneven/choppy hair.

• I'd be scared to do it myself.. I go to a salon maybe every couple months and get the ends trimmed.

• To get a haircut? Salon. Trim split ends? My mom

• My mom <3

• Never, sometimes people sit in class an do it I find that nasty I just go to the hairdresser.

• yeah, I never go to the salon

• I go to the salon I know I'd mess mine up big time lol..often probably like when I start to notice or people call it out.