Are noses with bump a turn off for you?

If you`re a guy or a girl, would you turn of a girl or a guy JUST because of this one defect? Check my profile picture to see the example (couldn't add a link here because of not having enough XP).

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't mind bumps in the noses, but to be honest, the bump in your nose is a little on the extreme side. I'm not saying I wouldn't date you because of it, but I don't find it attractive.

• 1. It`s not me on the picture :)

2. It`s not that extreme at all. On that picture you can only see nose and a little part of the face. On the whole picture where you can see the whole face and background, it doesn`t look so big at all.

Ou by the way, I`m doing some research task for sociology, so I asked this question..

What Girls Said 5

• I don't think so. It can give a guy character and to me, character is what draws me to a guy. I don't like for them to be just like everyone else. Besides, its not all about looks anyway, I'd much faster turn away a guy for being a total d*** then a guy with a bump nose.

• it's not a deal breaker for me. I mean, if the guy is great in every other way, it would be foolish of me to reject him for his nose. I'm not perfect either.

• Not at all

• NOPE , they are kinda cool and different :D

• Nope not at all we would have at least one thing in common. Maybe two if your Jewish LOL.

What Guys Said 1

• i remember a girl on here once said it was sexy