Guys what do you think when you see a girl with vibrant red hair?

So what do you guys think when you see a girl with bright red hair?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 10

• Boricua!

Well, it certainly would catch my eye, no doubt. Perhaps I'd ask her which cartoon she is from? :)

All joking aside, it is fine, I don't really care that much one way or another. Hopefully the hair is long, as that's my primary concern when rating a girl's hair for attractiveness. :)

• natural = awesome!

unnatural = bleh

• like dyed really bright red? I would think she would be cool to hang out with. fun person.

if your talking natural then I dunno. you really can't judge someone off their natural hair color

• Depends. If it is a natural color, most of the time that is a big turn on to me, but if it is that unnatural read then it completely depends on how it's done.

• PIPPI!

• loud attention whore.

• HONTO NI!?!?

• Natural red hair is OK. But red is the WORST color you could dye your hair even green is better

• Natural redheads,...I think fiesty in bed, but a drunken girl with issues. She can hold a relationship, like she can hold a bus over her head.

• I think Ronald McDonald likes to dress up.

What Girls Said 3

• ok, way off the topic but...

When I was quickly scrolling down..

I thought this said

Guys what do you think when you see a girl with a vibrator in her hair

• boyfriend:

"I've never seen someone dye their hair a vibrant or bright red and have it look good..."

• been there done that... I usually think her hair would look so much nicer and more natural color.