Women what do you think about tattoos on men?

I'm already set on getting sleeves, and covering myself except for the legs/face. Just wondering how this will effect my day game. I have 5 currently, 2 on my chest, one on each arm, and one that covers half my back. I got all these about a summer ago (all thought out with good reason, over a period of 4 years).

Most Helpful Girl

• I love it when they're meaningful.

They can be really hot, but I'm not all that crazy about tattoo sleeves. Don't get me wrong! It's not a make it or break it type thing! It's just that I think the body is a work of art and I like to admire certain parts on a man's body. I think the forearm is very sex especially when there's some muscle to it and the veins are popping out. It can be something as simple as a broad shoulder and the way it looks when he moves his arm lol (I'm weird like that), I just think it's hot. I think sometimes tattoos can distract from the natural beauty of the body.

Overall, tattoos are very hot ;)

What Girls Said 14

• Well I like them but you sound like you're about to go overboard. I don't mind one or 2 or even 5 but if the only parts of your body that aren't tattooed are your legs and face that's just a little odd to me (not to mention it's going to look awful when you get older).

• Haha I look aweful anyways, and the average life span in my family is 60ish for men, and women its like 100 haha.

• To be honest, I'm not a fan of tattoos covering up a guys whole body. And you say you have 5 aren't those enough? I've heard that when you get a tattoo you'll always want a new one I guess it's true after all. It's your choice, if you want new ones don't let anything effect you. I'm planning to get one for myself just a little one on my wrist though :)

• Actually they can be addicting, but, I was going to get plenty before I even had one, but the part of it feeling like a therapy, makes it feel good in a crazy sensational way lol. I have my limits though on what I'm willing to tattoo, I won't get tattoos on my legs or anything below my waist. or above my shoulders. Only thing keeping me from getting them on my arms is wanting to have a job. but I still want to get them some day

• I know what you mean haha. I've never really seen anyone with just one tattoo, they usually have plenty. But like I said it's your choice :)

• I love tattoos if they have a meaning of some sort. But it really depends on the girls in your area. In some places everybody has tattoos, while in others they're unheard of. Some girls are intimidated by heavily tattooed guys, while others are turned on. If your set on getting your tattoos then go for it.

• True, I live in a very conservative area (Texas), so go figure XD

• Oh, and I checked out your profile, you don't look awful, your actually pretty hot. And your the type that can pull off tattoos, but if I were you, I'd leave those abbs out on display (;

• Thanks , that's sweet of you. hmu ;)

• I love guys with tatts the more the better.

• Eh don't really care. I have nearly finished my own sleeve and I have a fair few odd ones all over. Most of my past boyfriends were pretty covered. As long as they are high quality really and not in poor taste or offensive.

• I love tattoos, as long as you don't have anything to grotesque I think it would only heighten your game. I have 3, 2 are quite big and I have my next 3 drawn up and ready to go, no sleeves for me though I like being able to hide mine, plus I love that look of shock people give me when they have known me for a while and didn't know I had more then the tattoo on my wrist.

• I hate tats with a passion. But I'm sure you don't care as I'm not the type of girl you'd look to attract. So, more power to you.

• Lol, yeah probably not. Then again I'm not really looking for anything in particular, just an accepting girl who isn't a hater of men,culture (tattoos/religion/w/e),tradition etc.

• Tattoos are so sexy! My boyfriend as seven and I love them :)

• Guys with tattoos look extremely hot.

• I think they are bad boys and punks. I don't usually date them?

• Yeah, I am an ex punk, but I wasn't a "punk" when I got these Lol. I suppose we're "bad boys" but even some bad boys are good guys, they're just the men in the middle, and closest you're going to get to the best of both worlds.

• Though I don't mind them. Friends level is okay. ^.^

• Sexy if there done right, crappy tattoos are unattractive. What do you think of girls with tattoo's?

• Attractive, either way with our without, if she put thought into it, and didn't do it because it was "cool", or the tattoo idea itself was stupid, like an ex boyfriends name, then yeah no problem, it shows she can think, which I find also attractive. What constitutes as a "sh*tty" tattoo?

• I love 'em if they're tasteful. I can appreciate any art form :) Plus, it would be hypocritical for me not to like them, lol.

• I hate them.

>:3

• Trashy.. instant turnoff

What Guys Said 2

• it has to look cool and original otherwise you won't get much respect from guys even :/ I m also thinking of getting a tat but I want to improve my body first :)

• they love it, I'm getting tatted the f*** up my body is a canvas,