What's the best dress/skirt length?

link

Girls, which length do you usually wear?

Guys, which length do you like best?

• Micro (upper thigh)
    10% (6)38% (14)21% (20)Vote
  • Mini (mid thigh)
    53% (31)22% (8)41% (39)Vote
  • Knee (slightly above the knee)
    24% (14)24% (9)24% (23)Vote
  • Midi (slightly below the knee)
    8% (5)11% (4)9% (9)Vote
  • Maxi/Floor (slightly above the ankle/below the ankle)
    5% (3)5% (2)5% (5)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
16|10

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly, if it was a random girl, one of the first two. If it is a girl I'm interested in, knee.

2|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• Depends.

I mean the max/floor of like a chinese style dress I think is just so sexy/cute :P not a fan of micro (seems too skanky). Mini can be ok., but still seems too short.

I guess it really depends on the style of clothing more than anything though. But C-E imo.

1|0
    0|0
  • as short ass possible and that is also the general oppinion from what I have seen assuming you have the legs for it

0|0
    0|0
  • I like knee length it can be sexy sometimes or classy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Knee is the best balance between classy and sexy in my opinion.

0|1
    0|0
  • Tight micro :D

0|0
    0|0
  • For work knee, but for attracting men probably a mini or something in between mini and knee

1|1
    0|0
  • the finger finger tip rule! unless your fingertips don't reach past your buttcheeks

1|0
    0|0
  • Micro ^^

0|0
    0|0
  • LOL! Ask a guy? Eh..I voted mini...micro or none at all would be fun!

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 16

• knee or just above, this length is flattering, sexy and comfortable.

maxis and midis always make me feel like I just joined an Amish community,

meanwhile minis are great for showing off legs, but horribly awkward for sitting, bending and generally moving in.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends where I'm going and what I'm doing...usually I wear dresses/skirts that are mid thigh unless I'm going somewhere more formal link

link

0|0
    0|0
  • Mid thigh mini.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I'm going out with friends (Club, bar whatever) I usually go with a skirt that's longer then a mini but a little shorter than knee length.. I'm sure most guys would pick mini, mirco is just too slutty.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I'm going out it'll be somewhere between micro and knee. Depends on what I'm wearing.

During the day anything from mini to floor length.

I'll go with mini though. My calves look too slim with knee length skirts, and I'm too much of a giant to find maxi skirts that are long enough for me these days.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear mid thigh or ankle length because they are the most flattering and makes my legs look longer.

Micro would make my thighs look too thick, knee and midi would shorten my legs and I'm all about dressing cute or elegant so my legs need to look lean and long for that look :)

0|0
    0|0
  • C- typically around knee.. maybe a few inches higher when I sit.. but I've never worn a mini before so I can't say B.. YET

0|0
    0|0
  • When I go out I wear full length skirts ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't go any higher than mid-T length. I would go knee length, but they don't flatter my legs. :-(

0|0
    0|0
  • I like mini the most. Followed by knee.

0|0
    0|0
  • mini

0|0
    0|0
  • Micro, I'm clumsy and tend to step on my own dress with longer dresses.

0|1
    1|0
    • If you're clumsy wouldn't micro also be a bad choice? I say that because I'm clumsy too

• Your clumsy but wear micros? wouldn't you just end up flashing everyone then.. and with any of those first 4 options you can't actually step on them.

• far points lights I thought the same thing

• mid thigh or the one above the knee

0|0
    0|0
  • Skirt length more sexy!

0|0
    0|0
  • depends on how long is the girl

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends. Mid thigh is usually the shortest I will go but I have a big butt and for many occasions it looks skanky so I like somewhere btwn mid thigh and knee.

1|0
    0|0