Who Else Loves Their Hair?

Mine is long and wavy.. kinda crazy sometimes. Naturally blond, but I like dying darker or redish colors into it.. But my hair is my favorite part of me physically haha..

What about you guys?

Most Helpful Girl

• I love my hair and it's taken me a long time to finally come to terms with accepting and embracing it's natural curls.

I am biracial and my hair has multiple textures within it. It's dark brown, coarse, thick, "kinky" from the roots but falls to ringlets and is frizz prone.

I grew up going to a mostly Caucasian elementary school and whenever I did wear my hair down, without straightening it, I would get snarky comments from my Hispanic friend Moe. I went through Middle School too insecure to experiment, plus I was in athletics so I didn't have the convenience of being able to wear my hair down without it being all nasty and sweaty after 1st period.

Then my junior year in high school, last year, I decided to give up the flat iron. My main goal was to retain more length for prom of that year and I did. Ever since then I've only straightened it on special occasions like Homecoming gameday & when we played at Cowboys Stadium.

I wear my hair down in its natural thick, curly state. I've also turned to using natural products for my haircare & taking very good care of it. Sulfate & petrochemical free shampoos & conditioners, natural oils (Extra virgin olive oil, extra virgin coconut oil etc) and deep conditioning treatments once a week.

I love that it's thick and full. I love that I have the option of leaving it down curly or straightening it. I love that it has texture so when I do straighten it, it still has body and fullness. I love that I also have the option of being a frizzball on days when I don't aim to be.

It's shoulder to back of my bra band length when curly but mid back when straightened because it shrinks.

I do love my hair.

• Oh my goodness I love people who have thick Curley hair. I've always thought it looked amazing

What Guys Said 3

• I don't know if it fits here but I think my beard is really cool! It's red unlike the rest of my hair.

Weird, isn't it?

• for real? ha ha that's way cool!

• For real. I used to be a complete redhead when I was still a little kid but later my hair color changed to light brown.

• I can't say I love my hair, but I love my hair style.

• It's alright, sometimes I get annoyed with it.

What Girls Said 11

• Yup, I do too :). Mine's really healthy and all around just super thick. I actually just got a haircut yesterday and took a bunch off (it used to be super long). But I love how awesome my hair feels afterwards; it's always really soft and quite healthy, but it's nice to have it thinned out so that it's not weighing me down as much. And when you're walking somewhere and the wind's blowing against your face, gracefully lifting your hair up like you're walking down a runway or something haha, I love that too. I think hair's one of those things that often times gets underrated or under-appreciated in favor of makeup or how fit someone's body is, but you can tell a lot about a person's health just from their hair. The thing I love most is probably just the femininity of it, it's one of the best things about being a female I think.

• I love my hair unless its a bad hair day.

• I like my hair, but only when I do something to it like straighten it lol. It's long and thick but really annoying sometimes for those reasons.

I dye it like a dark auburn color but it fades into a really ugly brown so I have to re-dye it every so often. Like today haha.

Other than the frizz, I like my hair.

• I LOVE my hair. But I hate it once it gets past my shoulders. So I cut it.

My hair is REALLY curly. But I straighten it out of boredom than camera whore. haha.

• I loooove my hair! It's real soft and smooth. I stopped blow drying it and now I just get out of the shower and wait for it to dry and then brush it and it's really pretty :3 it's also like 4 different colors, black, brown, blond, and red, but it looks natural. it's not dyed!

• Mines long and straight, love it.. unless it's a bad hair day.

• I like my hair.. I want to dye it again.. Probably to copper..

I love the fact that I can do different hair styles with it.. You can never get bored.

• I love ma hurr :D But it's heat damaged...and it needs to be cut by a professional. It's also dyed red :D

• i hateeee my hair! it doesn't grow and it's all over the place most times lol, it's tamed in my picture hahaha

• I do when it is styled well. and it suits me fine but it isn't my "ideal hair"

• I don't like my hair that much. It's long and a pretty brown color, but I'm really split end prone.