What kind of footwear do you use?

I use steel toed boots, and ONLY steel toed boots.

Reasons:

- In case of zombie apocalypse, I can stomp on heads more easily.

- Better for defending myself with if I suddenly get mugged.

- Helps protect my feet when moshing.

- Looks awesome.

- Feels like shoes. I want to feel my shoes on my feet, I don't like light shoes that feel like nothing.

- Nothing more satisfying than the stomp of a boot down a school corridor.

- When I sit down and my pants rise up my ankle doesn't show.

- Really durable and can take all sorts of wear and tear.

You?

p.s. Flip Flops are super sexy.

0|0
12|6

Most Helpful Girl

• I only wear killer heels...

Reasons:

- They push my bum out so guys can keep ogling at it as I saunter by

- They are great weapons, the heels are as sharp as knives

- They look pretty cool especially when I'm wearing my leather catsuit and studded jacket

- They make that clicking sound so people know that I'm coming and they hide

- And... they match my handbag.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• Boots because they're sexy and amazing to add onto any winter outfit. Heels because they're sexy also and can dress up an outfit instantly, plus all girls should wear heels at one point in their lives. Flip flops in the summer because they're convenient and easy to take off/put on wherever.

0|0
    0|0
  • Pretty much everything really, it just depends on the occasion like whether it's winter or summer and I'm working out or going to a high-end dinner or date, etc. So I guess mine ranges from fashionable winter boots to flats to runners to heels, etc.

0|0
    0|0
  • My dad uses steel toed boots for when he is working LOL.

Anyway, During summer season flip flops are a must. And winter season I usually wear some Lacoste winter shoes because they are super comfortable, very warm and they are made out of great quality materials :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Question for your question... Do steel toed boot start to hurt your feet after awile?

0|0
    0|0
    • Honestly when I first wore them I got tired in them because they're so heavy. They didn't hurt, in fact they cushion my feet more than normal shoes. After some time though, I can't stop wearing them. When I use other shoes they feel so light and...shoeless. Like there's nothing on my feet. I don't like them.

• right now:

link

other times:

link

link

link

link

link

0|0
    0|0
  • In the winter I wear my Steve Madden boots all the time. They're black and awesome. link and in spring and summer I wear sandally things. example: link

0|0
    0|0
  • In winter: combat boots, knee high/thigh high flat boots, etc

In summer: flip flops (:O). ballerina flats, etc

When I go out: heels

Working out: sneakers

1|0
    0|0
  • Cold weather: all different kinds of boots

Warm weather: sandals and flip flops

0|0
    0|0
  • I never gave any thought for foot wear expect practical reasons - walking everywhere in college - so I usually wear black trainers vans or converse.

0|0
    0|0
  • I always wear high heels usually wedges of thicker heels because they are comfortable to me and look awesome I only wear flats when I don't feel well.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well what do you work out in?

I wear anything from heels to slippers. The only thing I don't wear are high heel boots and anything that resembles a clog or a mule.

0|0
    0|0
    • I work out at home so barefoot.

• Wow. I can't imagine wearing steel toed boots all the time. I can only imagine what your feet might look like under there O.o

What Guys Said 6

• I actually have lots of shoes.

Dress shoes, black, brown, cordovan

2 pairs of athletic shoes

a pair of nice brown boots

leather moccasins

loafers

hiking boots

sandals

and of course steel toed workboots.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tennis shoes or just some New Balances for everyday and gym use. Boots for heavy/dirty work. Vans or Chucks for whenever I wear something more "dressy" or whatnot.

0|0
    0|0
  • o m g

0|0
    0|0
  • canvas shoes

0|0
    0|0
  • just joggers

0|0
    0|0
  • Steel toe boots?

And then a heavy object lands on your boot...

The weight crushing down on the metal as it buckles over your toes and crunches through your bones and flesh. The weight is removed and emergency hospital staff are trying to cut and pry the twisted metal from your foot only to be left with a big mess of blood and narled flesh...

Alas,..if only you hadn't wore those steel toe boots...

3|0
    0|1
    • lol. OR, the steelness of my boots BLAST THE HEAVY OBJECT AWAY LIKE THE TRUE FOOTWEAR THEY ARE.

• It's true that this sort of thing can happen, but honestly, anything heavy enough to buckle the toes of a decent pair of workboots is going to destroy your foot regardless.