Tattoo- do you know Hindi?

sooo here's the deal.

i'm thinking of getting a tattoo.

i'm a Buddhist and I have been dealing with an eating disorder for 4 year. so I found this really beautiful thing Buddha said and it is "Your body is precious. It is our vehicle for awakening. Treat it with care"

but I want that saying in Hindi not in English and I can't find it anywhere.

are there any of you that maybe knows Hindi or know a place on the internet I can translate it ? (and no I'm not talking about google translater)

it would be so great you could help!

Most Helpful Guy

• It's a great message.

Either write it in English or find out the original quote - not the quote translated into English and then back again.

What Guys Said 3

• I know hindi.. but you'd probably need sanskrit. Want me to get it translated?

• Yes I know ..

• Shouldn't it be in Sanskrit? Getting a tattoo of that seems pretty ironic.

What Girls Said 3

• If you want it in HIndi, get it written for you by someone who KNOWS Hindi, and checked by other people who know Hindi, not just from some random internet site.

That's how you end up with dumb tattoos that aren't what you think they are.

• You should get it in sanskrit. The Siddham alphabet was used by Buddhists for writing Sanskrit, especially mantras and sutras

Of course, I would have no idea where to look for that. lol, just suggesting :)

Hindi = hindu

• ???? ???? ????? ??. ?? ?????? ?? ??? ???? ???? ??. ?? ????? ?? ??? ????.

This ?�