Dark Brown Eyes Desirable?

Okay I know that there are probably a lot of questions like this one but I am going to ask anyway.

Guys- Do you find dark brown (almost black) eyes sexy? And Why?

Girls-If you don't have this color would you ever want it or do you think it is a pretty color to have?And if you do have this color eye, how do you feel about it?

Even if you don't want this color eyes or don't like this color very much, all answers are appreciated :)

Most Helpful Girl

• I have dark brown eyes, and I like it actually because the color can make people look very warm. I still do get complimented on my eyes so I don't think it makes people look ugly. It can be plain at times but I couldn't picture myself having any other color.

What Guys Said 6

• Yours are apart of your and any color is a beautiful color. But eye color shouldn't matter, it's not the appearance its the personality. More girls need to not worry about their appearance and worry much more about their personality. That's my opinion.

• Yes really dark brown eyes have a piercing effect in my opinion. I think all colors have a good thing about them though.

• Yes, can be very sexy/powerful. And not something you see everyday.

• not really

• yeah for me it is preferable to blue or green eyes. Green eyes come in a close second though for me.

• Not particularly

What Girls Said 5

• I like dark brown eyes and I think they can be attractive

• I have blue eyes, and I like them a bunch..so no I wouldn't want to change my eye color. But I think all eyes are pretty.(:

• I have dark brown eyes and I do think it gives me a mysterious vibe. But I already have dark hair so I would think that were mysterious enough. I don't particularly like my eye color. I'd much prefer blue or hazel but that's kind of impossible...

• I have dark brown eyes and I always think they are boring, but people compliment me and say they are nice lol.

• I think it's a pretty cool color to have. It's sort of mysterious because of the darkness, but still cool.

I would love to have them, I personally hate my eyes.