What to wear with bright flower-print pants?

I have these bright flowery joggings from topshop but I have no idea what to wear on them. They have A LOT of color (red, blue, purple, green, yellow) and looks kind of water-colored. Anyway, any ideas what to wear on them?

Most Helpful Girl

• Definitely don't wear them with any kind of shirt that isn't a solid color. I would wear them with a white v-neck or even better, a white loose and flowy tank top. I'd then wear black heels or a color in heels that match one of the colors in the pants.

What Guys Said 2

• Either a solid color sweater, something dark that will contrast, or a two color striped or banded top, relatively bright colors that contrast in their PATTERN with the pants...

• a simple colored top or something layered like a white t-shirt and a hoodie which picks up a color from the pants.

What Girls Said 3

• A solid colored top. This can be a plain t-shirt, or it could even be a blouse. Just make sure it's plain, not a lot of details, no print or anything. The pants sound like they are pretty loud, so tone it down with a simple top.

Maybe even wear a solid trench with them too and a solid colored bag that is in a color from the pant :)

• loosely fitted white v neck

• link

are these them? but I would wear like a cream colored cardigan and solid colored flats and some simple jewelry.

• i tried to find them but couldnt. theyre more like link but thenn flowers and not palm trees.

• okay well I would still wear the same stuff :) just keep it simple because the pants are so busy :)