How do you remove your armpit hair?

just wondering

do you use a razor or something?

i just wanna know how

Most Helpful Girl

• Use hair removal cream. It keeps the hair away for much longer and it's just so much easier for me to get all the hair away. Just shaving always results in having some tiny hairs left for me so hair removal cream is the best option because it takes everything away.

What Girls Said 4

• You could always use a razor, and I have been told that if you apply regular hair conditioner first to the hair it is removed far more easily. This also apparently works with hair such as beards. So you could try that.

• wbu hair removal cream? this would be easier?

• I use hair removal cream. That is also an option, I just though if you are a guy and you don't need it to be silky smooth, this may be a cheaper and easier. Especially if you do it when you normally shower.

• I gnaw it off LOL! Nah I just razor 'em.

• lmao! that's funny :D

• Hair removal creams or razor

• I usually have him nibble on them

• what do you mean lol

• My boyfriend likes to nibble on my armpit hair.. That's how I loose mine :D

What Guys Said 2

• You're a guy, leave your armpits alone.

• I don't remove my armpit hair but the options I see are shaving or waxing...

• Haha waxing would hurt like hell. I think shaving or using hair removal cream are the only non-masochistic options. Also, Zelda fan?: D

• Hehe, didn't say it wouldn't hurt... One could say a dabble in Zelda, amongst other games :P