Does hair color really make a difference?

Lets say there are two girls a) one blond, b) one brunette, and they are basically the same in terms of personality etc and you are a guy who likes blond girls, why does hair color make such a difference in who you choose?

Or if one girl has a personality that isn't the greatest, would you still pick her just because she is blonde?

not sure if this make sense lol.

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol don't listen to RedSox18 he's an idiot. Clearly.

What Guys Said 4

• If they're both the same in personality, then you've got to find some way to distinguish between them, no?

And if you happen to like blondes over brunettes, then that's going to give the blond the edge.

I think the better question is your second one... if the personalities are not the same, and the blond has the weaker personality.. would the fact that she's blond make up for it? Does hair color really count in that case?

I have to say that for me, it doesn't. Hair color is just not important at all really.

• I don't choose based on hair color.

• The color of hair doesn't matter, well as long as it isn't gray. I do prefer long hair and the natural hair color is best - I don't like bleached blondes.

• Hair color doesn't matter. ^^

What Girls Said 0