Do you have any suggestions or anything?

I often ask people of their impressions of me. I often get that I'm very friendly and approachable. Warm and inviting. I honestly don't think I'm a bad looking kind of guy. I go to the gym 4 days a week and I keep up with fashion. I know where I want to go in life and focused on school. I'm not exactly short either. I'm 5'8 and Vietnamese. I always have a problem meeting girls, they are always dating someone or not interested. I'm REALLY bad at reading signs. Do you have any suggestions or anything?

Most Helpful Guy

• just go out and talk to random people. I guarantee there are at least 5 girls that touch themselves at night thinking of you and you don't even know who they are. but the only way to get better at reading social cues is to be social, you know? don't think to yourself that a girl is too good for you, what do you think you deserve? do they deserve you? who do you want to become? are you the person that you want to be? how can you refine yourself, sharper, stronger, smarter than before? don't ask people's opinions about you, only you know yourself. if you don't then you need to get in tune with yourself before getting in tune with someone else

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• What the guy up there said. If you're still not sure you can try learning about body language, there are tons of books out there (with pics and examples) about it.