Girls, what's your everyday look?

How do you do your hair, makeup, and outfit on a regular Monday?

Most Helpful Girl

• Hair is usually down or just a loose hairtyle and I usually straighten the roots to tame it lol

Clothes usually just jeans with a cute top, a skirt if I'm feelin it

Makeup is like shimmery eye shadow, a little liner, and mascara.

basically how I look in my picture lol

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 10

• Hair is air dried after a shower the night before. Then in the morning I brush it, and put on some mascara.

Then put on whatever clothes look good that day :P

• Hair: My hair is blue. I just leave it straight. Unless I have time I'll curl it.

Makeup: I have small eyes naturally. A little liquid liner and I'm all set. If I'm feeling really festive: some lipstick in a monotone pink.

Outfit: T-shirt, leggings, and Dr. Martins.

Not a lot of fashion sense. No jewelry because I have 00g ear plugs. & a blood necklace I've had sense 2nd grade.

:)

• Well I work in a professional office so basically a suit or dress, brushed hair and minimal makeup (foundation, concealer and some blush, that's it).

• Im pretty casual, so its just jeans, hoodie and boots. And now I only wear makeup when I go out. And my hair is down.

• Hair: wear it up in a bun or a big clip and have some bits of hair hanging down that I curl.

Make up: cover up under eyes and on pimples if I have any, nude eye shadow, liquid eyeliner, mascara on top lashes and lipstick or lip balm.

Clothes: jeans, a knit top, wedge sandals and a floral scarf.

• Straight, silky, smooth hair lol

Powder, eyeliner, mascara, a bit eyeshadow and lipgloss.

Skinny jeans, lace-up boots, simple top, a blazer and a scarve.

• I usually straighten my hair or scrunch depends and pu ton light makeup I hate coatin it and put some boots and nice shirt on ready to go

• nice blouse, lots of jewelry, skinny jeans, heels, lots of eye makeup, curled hair.

• No makeup, hair (little past collar bone length and layered) straightened or sometimes curled with a cardigan, cute tank top, skinny jeans, sandals/boots (depending on season), and a peacoat in the winter. I normally wear a scarf or simple jewelry as accessories. :)

• Hair: I leave my hair wavy/straight and down. I use an Ezy Comb (something like that) to comb a part of the upper section back.

Makeup: I wear some liquid eyeliner on top and pencil lightly on the bottom.

Outfit: I have a school uniform, but during holidays, if going out, I wear jeans and a tank top/long sleeve shirt or a casual dress. For shoes, I wear flats, sandals or boots depending on the weather. No heels though. I don't want to be any taller.