Guys do skinny girls with there belly button pierced look sexy?

Hey!i was thinking about getting my belly button pierced but my boyfriend said it would look slutty but loads of other guys said it would look sexy and fit? I have a flat stomach btw! please give me your opinions!

Most Helpful Guy

• I think they can be sexy. There's nothing wrong with them and I wouldn't think they are slutty by any means. I wouldn't make my decision on whether or not I'd date a girl based on a naval ring.

What Guys Said 5

• Belly-button piercings are quickly going the way of the tramp-stamp. Used to be sexy, but now it's just sort of trashy.

Keep in mind that guys are still interested in f*cking trashy women, even if they don't want relationships with them.

• My girl has her belly button pierced and it looks so sexy. As long as you have a flat belly like you do it looks really hot.

• Belly button piercing does not look good at all IMO. I don't like piercings though.

• NOOOOOOOOOO

• why?

• My opinion is it's gross, just not natural. Don't do it...it's trashy. Nothing like pure skin specially during sex...I would hate to run into that piercing while kissing and licking girlfriend stomach during sex...or have my stomach feel it during sex.! No thanks!

• I am not fond of piercings...better than tattoos tho...and if you must have a piercing, then ears is best followed by belly button...and, you could always take it out...couldn't you...?

What Girls Said 4

• I have one a most guys I know think it's hot

• no way, guys love the fat chicks.

• It's hot. Do it

• Obviously you know the answer to this