What to wear to attract a guy?

ive been flirting with a guy recently and I want to know what to wear to notice me a little more?

my usual is jeans and a cute top or sweater that's only a little low cut with a tank top underneath, and a jacket because its snowy!

girls- what has worked for you

and guys what would send the right message? (attractive but not slutty)

Most Helpful Guy

• a little makeup, a relatively short skirt and a nice looking blouse should do, school appropriate though of course, my school was always a b---- about that to the girls at my school... basically just go in what youd do for your school picture but a little less dressy

What Guys Said 1

• well I definitely wouldn't wear a skirt if its snowy. but what I like is just for a girl to dress casually. but like with a little effort you don't want to make it seem like you just rolled out of bed but you don't want to over do it

What Girls Said 1

• well you have to be comfortable in what you wear. wear something cute, but you don't want to look like a slut so don't wear a shirt that is too low cut because he might take it the wrong way. I think the thing that would work would be to be confident in what you wear. that's how I got my guy. just with my skinny jeans with boots and a cute top that was not too low cut. the most important thing I did was I was confident with what I was wearing. so just be yourself and be confident.