I would like bigger b**bs?

Right before you say anything I don't want b****t enlargement surgery..

My b**bs are quite small but I can make them look bigger with certain clothes..

I would like them to be bigger and would like to know is there anyway of achieving this without going under the knife

If there isn't then okay

Most Helpful Guy

• There are certain things you can do to try and increaase yout breat size, although none of them are fool proof...Even gaining wieght does not work for everyone unless you gain an awful lot of weight..

Are you on the pill?.That has been known to increase breast size in some women..but let me emphasise "some women"..its not a guarantee

Massaging the pectoral muscles underneath your breasts regularly can strengthen the base of your breasts aand lift them slightly although it looks like your are looking for an overall enlargement of your breasts..

But maybe you should accept your body the way it is..it is yours and it defines you ..

The value of you as a person is not defined by your breast cup size

What Guys Said 6

• Breasts are made of mostly fat. If you are skinny to begin with, you can put on a little weight and your breasts will grow larger, as will the rest of you. Smaller breasts need love to, and to be honest, most guys don't care that much as long as you aren't putting your body down. Confidence is working with what you have, not wishing for what you don't.

• The Thailand Breast Slap was developed by the Thai government to reduce the rates of women going under the knife in hazardous circumstances (unsanitary, no medical degree). It can ostensibly increase the bust from an A to a full D, but can be painful if not dangerous if done improperly. I've heard finding official instructions is hard, so don't go with the first source you find, unless it is endorsed by the Thai government.

I'm not going to research this for you at all. It could be fake, but it could also be real.

• I think most guys these days don't care about size, so I wouldn't worry about it, plus whilst trying to avoid sounding like an old perv to the best of my ability from your profile pic I think everything works together well (even taking into account any illusions created by clothing), you may not even want them bigger with that frame. Personally, I think you have nothing to worry about.

• I'm pretty sure modern science is hard at work on making this happen. I'd honestly be surprised if all women didn't have the choice to have genetically engineered, firm, D-cups or better by the end of this century. Our grandkids will truly live in amazing times!

• Maybe it's just the picture, but you look pretty gifted up top. What's your bra size?

• Those guys saying that breasts don't matter really oughta speak for themselves. Breasts do matter, just like a guy's height and a guy or girl's weight. I don't know if you can get them bigger with out implants. If you gain fat maybe.

If you want to get implants, they will look really good but I don't like how they feel

• i definitely don't want implants..my aunt had implants..they look okay but feel really weird

• Because when she had them done she told me to feel them..what else were you thinking?

• lol sexy

What Girls Said 8

• there is a natural way to get breast implants. They take fat from one part of your body and put it in your breasts. It can be costly and dangerous because you are removing fat. It may also not work for long. If you lose weight the breasts are usually the first thing to go, which would mean you spent all that money for nothing. I suggest you rock what you got.There's always gonna be those people who are thinner faster stronger and bigger chested than you. Why wish for what they have. Be yourself everyone else is taken!

• You want bigger boobs? Don't we all. If it was possible then you'd see girls with large C/D cups everywhere.

• Yeah I know..I'm relatively happy with them and as I said in my question, if there is nothing that I can really do then so be it but there is no harm in asking

• wear a pushup bra?

• I do lol but I am looking for a more clothes free permanent solution

• well you are 16, you still have a chance of your boobs getting bigger lol, but other than that I don't think there is a permanent solution. Like others said gaining weight does nont = big boobs.

• Yes you can. A lot of option you can choice to help you to enhance your breast size aside from breast enlargement surgery. Let me share to you. TopBreastEnhancement.org.

• Maybe you can inquire and see if they can take the fat from somewhere else on your body and transfer it to your boobs.

• topbreastenhancement.org will give advice that makes your boobs bigger.

• i would like smaller boobs. mine are saggy and DD at this point. its not fun. I don't look the way I want to look in certain clothes, I feel like I must walk around with a bra on at all times, I don't like the way I look in swim suits unless they are made special with extra support, they get in the way when exercising, etc. I don't have back problems, but my best friend does and she wants smaller boobs as well.

I WISH there were a way to make mine smaller, aside from plastic surgery. If you find out how to make saggy DDs look like perky B cups, you let me know! I'll love you forever.

Just saying. I feel your boob pain, but I'm on the opposite side of the fence. And from what I've seen, natural big boobs usually don't look that hot, although some girls manage to have boobs my size that defy gravity. they are freaks of nature and I hate them. :/

• Oh..Im sorry to hear that..I feel for you xx

I know there is probably little that I can do but there's no harm in asking

• oops sorry I meant little you can do..and I suppose if she wants to ask for advice then there's no problem with that

• thank you xx..I can only but try lol

• gain a lot of weight. but this is iffy. some girls will start getting bigger boobs after only a few pounds and some will put on a lot of weight andh ave the same boobs as before

• I'm not a skinny person and neither am I overweight..I have a nice curvy body except for my boobs but I don't really want to or need to gin more weight

..Are there any exercises I can try..or anything like that

• not really...boob size is really genetic.