Do you think a size 8 is fat?

i am an American size 8

link

link

link

tell me if you think that's fat or not nd if you say yes EXPLAIN why that's fat. like what about me is fat?

Most Helpful Guy

• I looked at your pictures. Your upper arms have a little extra fat on them, plus your tummy could be toned a bit more. You don't appear to need a lot of work. You might be ideally a size 8 or 6, it is hard to say. I'd focus more on making sure you have a solid diet which includes lots of healthy foods, plenty of water, lots of rest and exercise of both cardio and light resistance training. Overall, you could look your very best in a couple of months, but you aren't seriously overweight now.

What Guys Said 8

• Fat? no. Out of shape? yes.

• Average. You're not unhealthy or overweight, but you're not in especially good shape either. So totally average/normal.

• Hell no...No way are you fat..

You have a great figure

And you look fabulous in that dress

• In complete brutal honesty. I'd rock that. My ex was a 4, she was good looking, but she had no legs. kinda bothered me, but outside that she looked good.

• Height/weight proportion, not fat, its different for every female/male. Just to keep it simple.

• Nope. Looks just fine. Not fat, not skinny.

• No your normal/skinny

• I want you.

Shhh, don't tell your sister.

• no, your not fat. your normal unlike every skinny one out there

What Girls Said 9

• well you're not ''fat'' fat,it's just that you collect fat ,mostly in your waist area (you don't have a gut or anything,it's just that your legs are much thinner than your belly) which can be dangerous for your health,it leads to heart problems,and you have no muscle (well you do,duuh,but they're not developed) you're not fat as in rolls of fat are covering your face,you're just skinny-fat,you need to workout.

• lol um no, you're not fat.

• No it is not fat. I am petite and sizes 4-6 depending on the brand, you are just not petite but more of a medium/normal/average size, you cannot shrink your bones, nor can I make my legs longer so I can actually buy some damn pants that aren't too long. No worries you are just fine.

• Well I wouldn't say you're fat - probably average in America. It really does depend where you live though - I'm a size 4 and am considered pretty big when I'm in Japan or Taiwan or most Asian countries.

• Are you... Normal? :o

• Your average :)

• Well, in a way yes.. You're on the verge of being overweight if you don't start to work out and drink more water.

• you're not fat.

& honestly pant size can be misleading, depending on your frame.

i'm a size 16 & I'm not that big, just a little chubby..but the way my body structure is, I have really wide hips.

just throwing that out there.

• No not fat at all :)