Girls without makeup?

I don't wear any make-up other then blush. No one has really seen me with make-up, but people tell me I look awesome even if I don't bother putting some on. But is that a turn-off to guys? Are guys attracted to someone who wouldn't wear make-up?

Most Helpful Guy

• I "prefer" girls who wear as little makeup as possible. Sure, women can look much better when they do, but I also feel a little cheated. Why do women want to cover up their faces? They aren't accentuating anything, natural beauty wins everytime.

What Guys Said 7

• I myself prefer natural beauty. I find it very attractive when girls be themselves and not try to hide behind make-up. Although occasionally some blush or eye-liner is acceptable. Most guys (the right kind of guys), wouldn't base their opinion on you whether you wear make-up or not. Looks are just a small role in relationships, don't get me wrong though. They are important. Make-up won't determine or change much about the fact. If guys do judge you on the amount of make-up you wear, then they just aren't the right kind of guys your looking for.

Since you've already heard some people's opinions, I suggest you keep doing what your doing because it's a pretty positive thing.

• No make-up! I find it funny when I see wedding pictures where the bride and other women put on make-up to make themselves better looking (in theory), but they would be much better of without any make-up. As Konvicts says, natural beauty is best. It's more "youthful" in my opinion

• I like makeup, it really brings out the features of a girls face. Theres nothing wrong with going natural if that's your thing. A little makeup can really make you stand out in crowd but don't over do or you'll be standing out for the wrong reasons.

• I agree lil or no make up is best!!

• No makeup is good if you take care of yourself then you should be able to get away with anything

• I always prefer with makeup. But I am biased:

link

• Totally agree with konvicts ... No make up is always great if a girl is confident about herself. Little bit (and I mean very little) is also good but more than a little is just not very attractive to me. Don't look at it as a "chore to be done". Guys would not turn from you because of make up alone.

What Girls Said 2

• What confuses me is that all these guys are saying they hate makeup, yet they all obsess over women like Megan Fox and Pam Anderson. Women that obviously do cake on their freakin makeup. Just makes absolutely no sense to me.

But to answer your question, Every guy I know prefers little to no makeup. Guys like to see your eyes. In my opinion, if they just want a hook up, they'll go for the trashy looking broad. If they want a relationship that means something, they'll go for the classy woman. I hope this helped. :)

• I am a girl. So here is my opinion...

I myself wear makeup. But I wear it because I like to enhance my features. I don't wear a lot but I'm not wearing makeup to please anyone but myself. In my opinion if you an rock wearing no makeup: more power to you girl. It exudes confidence and natural beauty is always in style. And it seems that guy like a girls natural beauty:) so do what makes you happy first! Good Luck!