Why would looking like a teacher be considered "sexy"?

At the hospital, there is a valet parker that always says hi to me...today he said that I looked like a "sexy teacher"...

I wore my hair tied back and instead of contacts, wore my big hipster glasses...with normal slacks/button up blouse. I don't think I looked like a teacher...

Why would anyone think a teacher is sexy? (no offense to any teachers out there)? I always thought teachers were more motherly...

Most Helpful Guy

• Around the time we were all hitting puberty, we guys would get incredibly turned on by anything that looked distinctly female. You may recall the first girl in your class who got boobs, got a LOT of attention from the boys? Well, typically, the biggest boobs and curvyest hips in the room belonged to the teacher. This is a fact that didn't escape any of us. And we all still remember the hottest teachers we had. You can pretty safely bet money that most guys you talk to at one point or another whacked it while fantasizing about a teacher.

What Guys Said 5

• Forbidden female authority figure. The stuff of fantasies.

• Clearly you're not a Van Halen fan. =)

Youtube search for the music video for the Van Halen song "Hot for Teacher." All questions will be answered there, young one.

• Some guys have fantasies about student/teacher relationships, particularly if they had a teacher they were attracted to, while they were horny teenagers. (My french teacher was one such example.)

• My guess would be that many boys develop this crush/sexual attraction to their teacher during puberty or teenages...

• because they are analytically smart. and being smart is a good trait to have. a good trait to have is sexy.

What Girls Said 2

• He was hitting on you... guys will say anything

• because it's kind of taboo.