Does it look like I'm wearing eyeliner?

I'm supposed to not have eyeliner for my job...tomorrow is my first day and I was messing around with my make up because I usually do wear eyeliner.

I like how it turned out but my friend said I would probably get in trouble because it looks like I'm still wearing it.

What do you think:

[IMG] link

[IMG] link that link didn't work
Gah sorry ha ha

this link:

link
Last one I promise, tell me what you think. I tried to take some of the eye shadow off:

link

Most Helpful Girl

• it looks subtle now if they have a problem with it that would be stupid

What Guys Said 2

What Girls Said 10

• Really? I never really heard many jobs that said that you can't wear eyeliner. Honestly, I think you get away with that look right now. You look really cute without eye liner anyway (not that you didn't look cute with it on).

• Yea I can tell

• I'm not wearing any.

• Well it looks like you are and the way you worded the questions leads answerers to believe that you're wearing eyeliner but trying to make it look natural. Anyway you look OK not awful

• thanks...glad I don't look awful...

• Link doesn't work.

• It's fine.

• You asked this question recently...but to me it still does look like you are wearing eyeliner.

• @update I still see no difference. Top lid still looks like you have eyeliner on.

• Yes it looks like your wearing eyeliner but very minimal.

• no, its doesn't and its really pretty, don't stress because if thet have a problem then you'll no its still too dark for them. if it is, just wear a darkish eye shadow on the top lashes :)

• Yes, it looks like you're wearing eyeliner.

What job says you can't wear eyeliner?

• Link didn't work :/

• it does, except it's much softer than your regular eyeliner. come on though, is anyone really going to be staring at your eyes? that's ridic.