A better than average face but average body or a average face great body?

I know this type of question have been asked but mine is more specif ok

So lets say would you rather date/ be in a relantionship with

1) A girl that has a really cute face, better than average Like Demi Lovato same body type but smaller boobs and a bit of belly

2) a girl with An average face doesn't stand out but has a perfect body Like Jessica Alba

Girls can answer the poll and choose wich description they think they match...

• Girl Number one
    90% (9)89% (8)89% (17)Vote
  • Girl Number two
    10% (1)11% (1)11% (2)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• girl #1.

What Guys Said 3

• I might judge bodies differently from you, so I'm going to ignore your exact descriptions.

Girl one : 10/10 face, 8/10 body, girl 2: 8/10 face, 10/10 body

Probably girl 1.

Girl 1: 9/10 face, 4/10 body, girl 2: 4/10 face, 9/10 body

Probably girl 2.

I think for me, its _more_ important that she have a _reasonably_ desirable body then anything else from a physical standpoint. However once the body reaches the level of 'very hot', then there's probably more marginal payoff to a beautiful face.

• Interesting But a 4 as a face or body might be pretty bad not what I meant I meant lets say one is a 9 face 6 body and 2 is a 6 face and a 9 body

• I kind of get what you mean. But the last part of my answer basically sums it up - a reasonably good body matters the most to me, then a nice face, then a great face, then a great body.

• So to you the body matters the most?

• I'm not attracted to either of them but I like girl #2

• i'll go with number 1. I want someone who I can look at and smile instantly not someone that gives me a boner every time I look at her body ONLY.

What Girls Said 1

• I personally would prefer to be girl number one, since then its less likely I would be used by a guy just for my body :D