Women against men's white briefs?

Why is there such a profound bias against men's white briefs? Women really seem to loathe them. Some women won't even date a guy if he wears briefs.(over 21), please answer..........

0|0
4|6

Most Helpful Guy

• These are probably trashy women that think they're cool but really aren't... the kind of girl who you can tell wear thongs because they poke up a little too far from the back of their pants haha.

Since they're apparently so starved for attention, their opinions shouldn't even matter to you ;)

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• I don't think that's true a woman won't date a man because of his briefs. I only care what's underneath!

0|0
    0|0
  • I think they look fine on a guy

0|0
    0|0
  • "Some women won't even date a guy if he wears briefs" that's silly.. definitely talking to the wrong women.

0|0
    0|0
  • they look weird I don't like them and It grosses me out when I see a guy wearing them its like seeing a dude in short shorts. omg... I don't want to see my man in panties

0|2
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• I wear them proudly. Just the way I grew up, plus it makes me balls feel safe.

Suck it up ladies, they're my undies, not yours. Until the day you see me complaining about your thongs, you can shut up.

1|0
    0|0
  • Boxer briefs my friend. Best of both worlds.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't care what women think, I'll wear whatever kind of underwear I want! Ha! Try telling a woman what she can and can't wear and watch all HELL break loose!

Anyway, I wear the bikini styles and sometime a thong, if I feel like it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate them too.

1|0
    0|0
  • Where are you getting this opinion from? Do you have any sources?

1|0
    0|0