Stretchmarks, is it nasty or what?

So I just posted a question and it got deleted so I'll rephrase it is it nasty to girls and to keep it health related which lotion should I use.

link

Most Helpful Girl

• Go to a med spa. They have technology there that can get rid of those or make them fade

What Girls Said 11

• Mostly everyone has stretchmarks,

so really its no biggie.

Stretchmarks fade within time but do not ever go truly away.

Those over the counter producs are a gimmick and do not really work.

You just have to accept yourself, and your flaws. We all have something we don't like about ourselves, we have to learn to live with it. This "flaw" becomes a part of us, and is what makes us who we are. You are fine. Sooo many people have stretchmarks, who cares about yours? You fit in the norm! A lot of people can relate to you.

• Nah.

I have some on my hips that are pretty similar. I wish my skin could be as flawless and photoshopped as perfect people -

Oh wait - perfect people don't exists.

Lol :P

They look more like a scar from some type of injury in the pic - I'd be like " yea dude, wrestled a bear when I was like 17. I won but it scratched me here and here :P "

Honestly - they're more profound than normal - but they wouldn't be a deal breaker.

Everyone acts like they have flawless skin - but we all have scars, bruises, dis - coloration, stretched here, veiny there, awkward moles / birth marks etc etc

It's whatev.

Your skin is suppose to stretch and dis - color and random marks appear - whatever it can to protect your organs and life - like it's suppose to.

People are so quick to criticize though - but those are the same people who would get all their skin removed, risking death / infection to vital organs just to achieve some type of seemingly flawless complexion.

-_-

• You're fine. Girls don't really pay much attention to that stuff. If they do then they aren't into you for who you are. There's a lot of different lotions that claim to get rid of them but if any of these worked miracles I'm sure everyone would be stretch mark free. Actually I'd say 90% of people have stretch marks. It doesn't mean you're fat. They come from when you gain/lose weight quickly. Your best bet is to vitamins/supplements for your skin and use cocoa butter or bio oil.

• I think Bio Oil is pretty great, it takes the color out and makes them heal up faster.

To be honest, as things go I don't find them bad. Almost everyone has them somewhere, and the shoulder is quite easy to cover if you don't feel happy with them. Personally, I wouldn't find those stretch marks "nasty" at all, and they will fade in time. Everyone has imperfections or flaws, don't worry about them and they won't seem as important.

• I know they came out a while back with a stretch mark scar cream called mederma. I think it cost around $40 bucks. You can also try stivectin, they sell it at Macy's and Ulta, not sure where else. That's costs about $150 bucks, I think. You can go to a dermatologist and ask if they can give you laser treatment, that's kind of expensive. And it does'nt look bad, nobody's perfect.:)

• I'm not a fan but seriously if I love a guy, I don't care about stretchmarks.

• bio oil and its natural to have stretchmarks

• nothing works. its permanent! learn to love them because they are with you for life. they can fade a little bit but never gone

• It's not nasty it's normal and it happens

• Bio oil or cocoa butter... They will fade naturally tho!

• Sorry, but if they're really red, they can look terrible. Stretchmarks aren't bad on darker skin because they're not that noticeable. But sometimes on more pale people, they are very red and almost look like someone whopped them with a branch D: they look bad. I'm sorry if I offend anyone, just being honest! Use the lotion he's recommending!

What Guys Said 0