Are guys wearing an heavy metal band t-shirt intimidating?

when a guy wears an heavy metal band t-shirt, is it intimidating in any kind?

Most Helpful Girl

• Not intimidating, but then I'd have to debate with him about how my music is better than his because EWW nobody likes heavy metal? But then he'd be like, but screamo is gay and who listens to We Are The In Crowd?!?! And blah blah blah nobody likes Attack Attack, Ronnie Fagke, etc etc lol.

What Girls Said 12

• Yea honestly. I'd assume he was into hardcore girls. I'd be friendly to him but I don't think I'd approach him in a flirty manner.

• well I don't listen to heavy metal so I'd just assume we don't have much in common and I'm not his type

• shirts don't scare me.

• Lol, no. I'd just think he's interested in metal and be curious as to what types/what artists he likes :)

• omg,shirts are so scary,get them away from me! O_O

• it's not about the shirt. Some people find heavy metal a scary type of music.

• It's not about metalheads. It's about an heavy metal band t-shirt.

• Nope I usually look too see which band it is and think either "aaahh good band" or "eeek bad taste" :P

• not at all, I own my fair share of metal tee's anyway :D

• Not at all.

• Nope.

• No...

• nope not at all. I like that actually since most the guys I hangout don't wear those

• No, I don't really care as long as he looks put together

What Guys Said 3

• Dude don't worry about it...the girls who are scared off or give you sh*t for wearing a band shirt aren't gunna be your type. Don't waste your time trying to change yourself for other people it never works out for you.

• No, it just looks like you're trying to impress people and get attention

• I don't think most people have ever seen the Cannibal Corpse shirts, judging from most of the answers to this question.

Just go for it. It's like a retard filter. People who still talk to you after seeing your shirt may be worth more of your time.