I'm going to a house party, what should I wear?

Alright, I'm going to this house party this weekend. I have somthing that I want to wear. Its a Pink Tee shirt with cut out shoulders and a zebra stripe. Also black shorts that are high waisted.

I'm not sure if that's what I want to wear, Because there will be drinking and such. But I don't want to wear a dress. So if you have any further ideas I will be going shopping.

Thanks!

0|0
2|3

Most Helpful Girl

• Dress comfy! Definitely. If its cold at night where you live, than I strongly suggest you wear a pair of pants. Its better to dress casual and comfy for house parties. Its not that big of a deal to dress up for. There are people who do, but they usually stick out in the wrong way.

1|0
    1|0

What Guys Said 3

• If you're planning on a lot of drinking, that sounds look a good outfit. Fairly difficult to get out of..

1|0
    0|0
  • What you have planned sounds good.

0|0
    0|0
  • How does drinking effect what you wear?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I'm going to a house party tomorow aha. Well I am just going to wear a skirt and a nice shirt, maybe a crop top. You could wear leggings/skirt/jeans and a nice top.

0|0
    0|0
    • Alright! Thank you so much! I might wear a dark wash jean and that pink top. It really is cute.