Tattoo or not to tattoo?

Ive been lookin at this tattoo for awhile now and was wonderin what people think. its a cross with praying hands over it and I'm think about putting if I die before I wake I prary the lord my soul to take around it> let me know what ya think

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on size and location. Personally Calf-tats gross me out... And if it's super ink-blob-looking, don't do it. (Again, my personal opinion)

Somebody once told me that a good rule of thumb for tattoos is to give it at least a year, and if you still want it as badly or even more badly than before, you should get it.

I would agree with Xx_Dre_xX,or whatever his name is, that if you're going to get a tattoo you should avoid cookie cutter ones. However, as far as cookie-cutter tats go, I don't hate this one.

Essentially, the final opinion that matters is yours. You're the one that has to have it for ever and ever.

What Girls Said 3

• My co workers son has that tat.

• NOT to tattoo...

• I think it's okay. It has meaning so that's a plus.

What Guys Said 2

• Ive been considering getting one as well, I designed mine. Where you thinking of getting it?

• No! Everyone has that tattoo man. I see at least 3 or 4 guys in the gym with that same tattoo.