I have curly hair, and I don't know what to do with it?

I'm 15, and have crazy curly hair, but I don't know what to do with it like, whether to leave it or straighten it or whatever.

What are you guys' preference on it, do you like curly of straight hair? lol it sounds so superficial but whatever.

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on the guy when it comes to preferences. All guys are different. But I'd leave it. If its super curly, straightening it will probably be a pain which might cause damage to your hair and curls. Use products to enhance them. Also ones that add shine to them. I can give you some specific brands if you want. I always thought curly hair was pretty. Just play around with it. Take bobby pins and pin it up different ways. Find styles that you like the best. That's what I did when I was younger.

• Yeah, I used to straighten it everyday, and ruined it so I'm growing it back, just only girls have ever commented on it looking nice so. yeah, thanks :)

What Guys Said 1

• I like straight

What Girls Said 3

• both can look good IMO,i think you should keep it and just take care of it,it's better than ruining it with heat styling

• Show off that curly hair! Everyone is straightening their hair nowadays. Just take care of it and use stuff to enhance it. I get compliments all the time for having curly hair from other women. As for the guys... I don't know what their problem is.

• I love straighten my hair sometimes. But it depends on u, curved hairstyle is also beautiful~