Is it weird for someone really short to date someone really tall?

I'm 5 foot and he's 6foot6. I feel like people are going to give me a lot of crap about it? Is it weird?

Most Helpful Guy

• Two of my best friends are really tall. One is 6"6', the other is 6"4'. I have a friend who is 4"11', and she dated the first one for 2 years and is currently dating the other going on one year. Its completely acceptable. Sure, some people may harmlessly joke about it sometimes, but at the end of the day it really doesn't matter.

What Guys Said 6

• It'll be noticeable, but it's not weird.

• I think because he's a guy and he's tall most people want care, even if it's visa versa, and he was the short one, people would notice, but the world is full of different couples, I don't think people judge so much anymore.

• I'm, 6'4" and was married to someone barely 5'3" and it worked out fine!

• That is you preference then go for it... Do be mad when you meet a guy who is 5ft 6in also who is your dream guy minus the height...

• Who cares?

• nope do what you want

who cares what other people think

What Girls Said 5

• I think it's cute

• People will probably talk about it but that shouldn't matter if you're into each other

• Nope, I've dated SUPER tall guys before. Believe it or not, most people don't give a f***. ;)

• no it's actually really cute :D

• Not weird at all to me.