Girls; do you like curly hair?

I've been growing my hair longer than usual now, and my hair has started to show it's curls and has become wavy. My male friends are like 'urgh, get a hair cut', which I can expect from them :L but a lot of girls have shown an interest in my hair now that it's curly. A lot of them like it.

So like the title says, girls; do you like curly hair on guys?

Most Helpful Girl

• depends on the guy and the thickness of the hair.. if it's super frizzy curly.. then no.. but if it's healthy shiny curls then yes!

What Girls Said 10

• Guys with curly hair are hot! No joke...all my crushes growing up had curly hair haha. Very attractive...don't cut it!

• if it suits you yes.

one of my guy freinds has an afro and every day he has girls swarming him to touch his hair haha.

• I do

• I do and I have curly hair too

• YES! I have curly hair myself and I LOVE it when a guy has curly hair. It looks really nice when it's styled right

• Of course it always depends on the person, but I think curly hair is really cute.

• I love curly tresses (it makes me want to pull the curl so it bounces haha)

• yes! my hair is so curly ha ha and I think it can be really cute on a guy, just don't grow it out so much that its like shaggy and ehh

• i do. I think it's super cute. :D

• I like guys with curly/wavy hair

What Guys Said 0