Why are there so many girls that don't say what their real weight is?

I mean who is to say they are fat if they give out their real weight. Everyone has a different body type so some could weigh little and some could weigh more. Weight is only a number.

Most Helpful Girl

• Weight isn't just a number. There's standards for how much you should weigh based on your height. There's these standards because being overweight/obese can cause a lot of health problems. Of course if you see a tall, fit girl and she says she's 180 pounds then you think "okay, she' seems healthy." But if a shorter and larger in the tummy area girl says she's 180 pounds then of course you're going to think differently about her. By this I don't mean necessarily in a bad way but you're going to think that she's unhealthy because sad to say but she is. Being overweight is okay but its not healthy. You can die from being overweight, not all cases but its very possible.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• weight isn't only a number,i could say ''5!'' but that doesn't mean it's my weight. weight is how much your body weighs,how much fat,muscle,blood and bones you have in mass. they lie cause they're self conscious about their weight,they measure themselves to other girls and they want to fit the attraction standard,so they lie,it's like when people say they work out,it's been proven that you instantly think that person is hotter,even if they don't REALLY work out. sure they'll still be just as fat,but it's as close to having that weight as they'll get,for most of them.

• yeah that's very true, and also some people might look smaller but weigh more because they have muscle instead of fat... ill be only I weigh like 200pounds, but I'm almost 5'10 with big boobs... haha, and I've been going the gym loads the past 6months and stayed a similar weight, so I think some of my weight is muscle and not just fat, but everyone is different but I agree, its only a number!