Are you completely satisfied with how your face looks? If not, what would you change?

I'm pretty OK with mine :) but its not the most attractive thing in the world, I think my eyes are pretty small and my nose is kinda big but I can deal with those lol the main thing I'm concerned about is my gap in my two front teeth, it makes me feel so insecure when I talk or smile, I want to get that fixed as soon as possible, I think I would feel so much happier once I get that fixed :) but anyways lol is there anything you would change about your face?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm satisfied I guess. I mean I don't understand what there is to be satisfied with or dissatisfied with. It serves a purpose and it does that regardless. Mouth works, eyes work, nose works, ears work.

What Guys Said 4

• I'd get my teeth whitened and a nose job to lessen the profile of the bridge and the puffiness of the tip.

• Just two things really. I wish my cheeks weren't as chubby and I wish I could smile better. I have an underbite that needs surgery but it's really only noticeable when I smile.

• At one point I thought it was ugly now I just don't care.

• I would much rather look like a Cardassian from Star Trek.

What Girls Said 5

• I guess its alright. Honestly, I couldn't imagine myself with different features so I don't know what I would change.

• I would change everything about me from my head to my toes. The only things I don't care enough to change are my hands and feet. My eyes and hair are fine, but I'm bored of them.

• I'd make my nose a little smaller and make my eyes go upwards at the corners instead of downwards like puppy dog eyes. I'd make my lips more full and wider and also my eyes more far apart

• im not satisfied at all!

I hate how I look.

I would change my lips, nose, eyes, cheekbones..pretty much everything :/

but I cant...so I have to deal with it.

• no not completely, I'd like to have fuller lips and a smaller nose