Guys what do you like in a girl's style?

Ok first off I am Pentecostal so that means I have to ware skirts and dresses no higher than about two inches above the knee, I can't cut my hair so it's up to my lower back, no makeup at all, and no jewelry. I have been told that I am attractive but guys won't date me because of my religion. I am slim 5"6 34 b-c cup brown hazel eyes dark brown hair and tannish white skin. Why won't you guys go for me because of something that I can't change until I'm 18 and can move out. It's not really my fault trust me if I could change I would but I can't because I still live with my parents. What should I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• What anon below me said is true, seriously lol. But besides that, there are a lot of people out there that refuse to date others based off of religion. Maybe only those types of guys have been attracted to you, long shot but who knows.

Some people just don't understand your way of life. That means, they think you should be able to do what you want...and it's a turn off that you don't.

Aside from dressing up and stuff when your parents aren't around, I don't know a whole lot in the lines of help. You might just have to wait until you're 18. But that doesn't mean there aren't guys out there that find you, and your religion, attractive. I'm sure there are plenty.

What Guys Said 4

• you still sound pretty cute, just roll with it, get the cutest dresses, skirts you can, and just own it, and keep your hair in a nice fashion, definitely nothing wrong with long hair at all

• Probably better if you save it for college. Not a problem.

• religion shudnt be a problem anyway. I don't know maybe the guys are in relationships lol

• Stash vinyl mini skirts and blue eyeshadow at a friend's house.

What Girls Said 1

• Yeah, I don't think it's JUST because of your religion that guys won't date you (honestly, most guys I know don't care what religion a girl is) but just that they might think you're like, CRAZY religious. Which, in high school, makes you different and "weird" and most high school boys think weird/bad. Seriously, as someone who's known as kind of odd in school, I can attest to that. Anything that makes you stick out like a sore thumb (in a bad way) like, say, always wearing long skirts or your perceived religious fanaticism is gonna be a turn off to most boys in high school. You can't change it right now, so don't stress over it, there are probably SOME guys out there who will like you.

But you're 17, right? I mean, that's really only a year left! Just wait it out, haha, until you can do your own thing.