Date a tall girl?

Is being 5 feet 10 too tall? Is being 5feet 10 inches too tall if you're a girl? Is it even tall at all? Would guys date a tall girl?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's more about whether or not you'd date shorter guys. Some guys would be intimidated by you sure but did you want that type of guy anyways? Most girls I know say they'd never date anyone shorter then them but guys usually think it's pretty cool to "land" a tall girl.

I asked a friend on aim:

FooD0000 (10:03:44 AM): would you date a taller girl then you?

jonathan92591 (10:06:38 AM): Of course.

jonathan92591 (10:06:52 AM): That would be silly not too.

Posture up and just know you tall women are beautiful.

What Guys Said 8

• Sure guys will date a taller gal. You're height is about average for guys anyway.

Height is an issue that is way more important to women than it is to men. The equivalent is weight for women. Whereas guys often judge girls on weight and women are less concerned about a guy's belly, so too will men not worry about a woman being 5'8" or 5'10" or 5'1' while a woman will reject a man because he is 5'7" instead of 5'9".

It's a woman's issue. If you let it go then it will not be a problem. If you make the man's relative height to you a thing and consider those shorter than you to be less manly then you will have to find someone taller than you.

• I must be an exception then. I don't care about the guy's height as long as he has a nice and lean body :D (height says nothing about the personality, with a toned dude you can see that he puts effort into his health and appearance).

• Heck no, I much prefer taller women (no offense to the shorter ones). You can do so many more things with a woman who is closer to your height comfortably than can you with girl who is considerably shorter.

• No, that isn't too tall. Don't give it a second thought. That would be the last thing any guy worried about when asking you out, unless he was very short. And maybe not even then?

You are about an average height of most guys.

• It's okay. Just try to date guys that are 6 feet tall, and it should be fine.

• Height isn't really an issue for most guys unless they insecure. Personally, I feel your the perfect height. Show me a 5'10" with a confident attitude and I'd be talking to her within minutes. =D

• Of course it is tall. You already know that, so why are you asking? It is just quite noticeably tall, but by no means "circus-freak" tall.

• no it rly sexy expecialy if you have big boobs wear a thong and have a mice ass short skirt yummy I love tall babes

• As a guy who would be considered short by most standards, I'm 5'6", I don't think you're too tall. The bigger question would be do you find me too short? I do think there are limits on being taller or shorter than your partner. I don't under stand the 5ft girl wanting to be with the 6'6" guy. I would think the girl would have a strained neck looking up all the time. But given the average height of men you're right in a good range. There are advantages to being tall and to being short. Just remember, that shorter guys are just as good as taller guys so you don't limit your choices to only the taller guys and possibly miss out on a perfectly good shorter one.

What Girls Said 7

• I am 5'11" and often I'm taller when wearing certain shoes. In high school I was definitely self conscious because every guy I liked was shorter than me! I used to slouch when I was around guys, but I realized in talking with friends it made me appear as though I had poor posture and low self esteem. Once I realized the problem was on my end I was able to catch my confidence up to my height and I didn't have any problems meeting guys- some shorter, some taller.

Just go with it! There are plenty of girls who walk in a room and nobody notices them. When a tall woman walks in a room people notice. Use that to your advantage to make immediate eye contact with your crush or someone you want to get to know better. Being tall is a good thing!!

• 5' 10" TOO tall? Man, there are days I WISH I was only that tall. I'm 6' 1" in flip-flops. Not to say I don't love my height (high heels are my favorite!), but it does make finding a guy rather difficult. Be happy you're on the taller side, and can still find plenty of guys. :)

• pshh not to tall at all! I'm 6'0 hun! believe me, 5'10'' is usually perfect for any guy, a large majority of guys these days are between 5'9 and 6'4 ishh I think. and most guys don't have the issue with dating taller women, it's the girls that have the issues with dating shorter men. haha I'd know, I'm one of them =/

• Absolutely not - I think it's nice to be tall is great. And guys would defenitely date a tall girl I mean have you noticed that most guys are over 6 feet tall, I mean I practically envy you I'm 5'1 and all guys that I like are over 6 feet and if you look at us together we look ridiculous but I still like it no matter what

• I am 5 feet 11 inches. I have dated shorter and taller men. It doesn't matter. Be confident in yourself, wear heals, strut your stuff.

• No way, its not too tall. its tall for like some girls like me I'm 5'5. but guys would date a tall girl. especially if they are really tall. also another thing models are always tall =]

• My friends same height as you and she gets loads of guys they love her its tall but its not omg look how tall she is and id much rather be your height because I'm only 5ft.