Could you wear shorts and sandals in the winter?

This mainly applies to people who actually live in places that are cold in the winter.

I see so many guys walking around while its freezing outside that wear nothing but short sleeve tops, shorts and sandals ...

Have you done it or is it quite normal where you live?

Most Helpful Girl

• Noooo. It's too cold

What Girls Said 7

• In California it is the norm lol. Hoodies = umbrellas, and flip flop with shorts. Yikes

• I've never seen it here and I would never do that. It gets to be about -20 C on average during winter here adn even colder with wind chill.

• how do you feel about socks and sandles ?lmao

• i've never seen guys outside in the cold like that but I've seen girls in mini skirts and uggs I thought they were crazy and it was normal when I was in high school and I live in the delaware

• the dude I lke does acuallly a lot of guys at my school do and its could most of the year here

• F*** no. That's crazy

• My brother wears shorts in the winter. It's crazy unless it's in the mid 30's.

What Guys Said 7

• I live in Wisconsin where it gets below 0 quite often in the winter. Due to work, I end up walking around in shorts and sandals a lot. I'm a painter so pants annoy me, and I don't want my shoes to get paint on them so I wear sandals. People give me weird looks whenever I go on lunch break or something because there's like 3 feet of snow and I'm wearing shorts and sandals.

Haters gonna hate =)

• NO! lol there's no way I could do that, I'm living somewhere cold right now and its killing me every time I have to go outside

• When I go to the gym, I wear my normal gym clothes whether it's freezing outside or not. Or if I have to run outside real quick like to my car or something, I won't worry about a jacket (but that one is more common).

The only exception was this past Saturday when the wind was really strong outside and it was like 25 degrees, so I wore some of my sleeping pants to the gym then took them off once I got there. But otherwise, my legs don't really get cold or it doesn't matter to me. But I don't walk around like that normally.

• Not in Massachusetts. It's too cold. Plus, if it's cold outside, it's weird to wear clothing made to be worn during warm or hot temperatures.

• well, in Buffalo New York it is extremely cold out. Right now its about 15 and have about a foot of snow. And yes people in my high school wear tshirts, shorts, and flip flops, and a hoodie sometimes. I just think they are being idiots when they do that.

• theoretically..

i've done it when it was as cold as about 40*F

• I've done it several times last year.