Problem with my body?

I'm 5'10" and thin. As if my height isn't already a problem, I have very small boobs. A cup to be exact. I'm 18 years old and my boobs probably won't grow. I don't feel feminine and don't feel attractive because of this. I've been told by many people that I'm pretty and have a very nice butt, but my small boobs are a problem. I don't see myself as having any sort of appeal.

How could I increase my chest size (without surgery) or gaining tons of weight? Or any tips on how to try to accept my body as is?

Most Helpful Guy

• Sorry to hear that. A lot of guys like that look, so just try to be cool with it. True the first girl to answer has what appears to be an eye catching rack, so that doesn't help, but her point that models are that height (and lack her boobs) is correct. I'm sure your body is in demand by many guys.

What Guys Said 7

• any tips? well. the whole reason you're posting this is because you're comparing yourself to other girls. next time you feel like comparing, compare positively in regards to you. oh she has a bigger chest- but I know I have cuter eyes or something like that. sounds cheesy, but does wonders... as long as you don't take it too far and turn into an egotist...

• Im an ass man baby

• You sound GREAT to me!...I like tall girls..I once had a girlfriend that was 6'1"...and I prefer small boobs...so...what's not to like? But it's distressing when a female has what I like and she is not happy with it.../:

• Can we see a picture?

• find a tall guy who likes ass...

• I don't see anything wrong with anything you said here.

• The only problem I see is your height, because it limits the number of guys you would be attracted to. Any guy who is 5'10'' or below would be off your radar and that cuts off a large chunk of potential partners. It's too bad a guy's height matters so much.

What Girls Said 5

• I'm 6', skinny, and a 32A. I've managed to get myself a boyfriend before. You will do just fine as long as you have confidence in yourself. Confidence is key. Without it, finding a relationship will be a lot harder and it'll just reinforce this idea you've got that you're not appealing. So, go out and meet some guys. Put forth the effort to find someone and eventually you will.

• from what it sounds like, id kill to look like you.Me being 5'2'' and 165lbs isn't sexy at all. from my findings more guys prefer skinny girls with smaller boobs than larger girls with boobs

• Models are that height ;)

• There are a ton of girls who admire you for your body. And a ton of guys who would love to call you their girlfriend.

Just feel comfortable in your body!

Or put some socks in your bra lol

• Get with an ass man.