What do you think about my style?

Like this... link link

Guys in my high school don't seem to like it. They think I look like an old lady or something, and all the other girls in my school just wear victoria's secret yoga pants, pink sweatshirts and hollister. So when I dress like this they give ME weird looks. at least I don't conform with everyone else, but I end up being the girl without a boyfriend or prom date! Why is this?

thanks for the answers everyone! (: really helpful and motivating!

Most Helpful Girl

• I really like your style~! :3

LOL I know what you mean though. My school has pretty much the same things goin' on as yours except add a few sweaterdresses, ugg slippers, and fox racing shirts (ehh it's a small rural town). It's funny cause a lot of the girls have this idea to all wear a similar outfit on the same day. Its like Attack of The f***ing Clones: Part 2. D:

But seriously, go with your own personal style, that's what I did. No regrets~~ :D

What Guys Said 4

• Looks really nice.

• I think it looks great most of the time. Sometimes the things Zooey wears seems to be a little over the top, but overall I like the look.

• Hot you are my stype but I'm not high scholl student.

• So you're conforming to the teachers' style instead of the students. Be original and copy lady gaga.

What Girls Said 5

• I wouldn't say its abnormal because A LOT of girls dress this way. If that's who you are and you like it then who cares about what the other people say. They aren't living your life for you. Also, you want a guy who likes you for you and the way you dress. You don't want to dress to impress a guy. So that's probably good that you're single. You'll find the right guy, you're still young.

• People in high school don't have much personal style. its all about what are the cool brands to wear and what's the latest releases in the pre-approved stores. f*** what they think, as long as you like it it doesn't matter. personally I don't like it much, its a little too hipster but that's just my opinion

• That's why I hate high school sometimes. Unfortunately everyone does conform to the stupid abercrombie, tna, lululemon bs and whenever someone tries to try something different they get stares. If that's your style it's great, don't change it for anyone or reason.

• I want to personally commend you for having your own style in high school. I remember my days in high school when I would get the same negative attention as you for breaking the "norm."

• I love it!