Does having a muscular physique make it harder to get girls?

If a guy is muscular does that mean he'll have a more difficult time attracting girls than an average guy would?

PS: I'm NOT talking about pro-bodybuilders; I'm talking about someone who is a lot more strongly built than the average joe.

Someone who is very strong but doesn't spend most of his time in the gym.

Most Helpful Guy

• No, on the contrary, it makes it easier. Most girls like guys with at least a little muscle on them. They do NOT like guys that look like they are juiced up on anabolic steroids. If you are toned and with a little bit of bulk, but not overboard, it should help with your posture, which is important in attracting women. It isn't the only thing that you need to focus on, but it certainly helps.

What Girls Said 3

• Oh no hell be getting girls left and right, just as long as he's not a jerk and total juicehead that is

• Yea I guess, as long as your not cocky about and start flirting with a bunch of girls just because a little bump arose on your arm.

• No

What Guys Said 5

• Lol helps ya get lots puss... That's for sure

• A Muscular physique is an attractive trait of masculinity.

But your personality really matters in having girls.

• Seriously? Troll

• no, its all mental. your physique comes into the picture but not as much as you think it does.

• I think guys rely on that for a way to get girls to walk up to them. That's false - girls likely are not going to come walk up to you. They are attracted to vibrant, interesting, friendly, outgoing and confident people. No one walks to hang around someone sulking in the corner.

• I wasn't asking that, I wanted to know whether muscle would scare away girls or not!

• One star for you.

• When girls say they hate muscle, they mean pro bodybuilders. Their idea of 'a little muscle' is like guys who say they like breasts, but not too big, you know, D cups.