Do girls find it attractive that guys wear sandals, etc....?

Is there any basis or meaning? Just am curious I guess...

For many years up till few years ago, was wearing socks 24/7 365. Just getting myself "outta the broom closet" was long struggle and not to mention to take them off and then to wear sandals in public. I have overcome it, not entirely. Sorta like waking up and the world has changed. And having a farmers tan doesn't help to much.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well depends where he's wearing them. If it's on the beach then of course it's fine. If it's to a wedding then no it's not fine. Either way, I wouldn't say that wearing sandals makes a guy attractive ... but for me it WOULD make him unattractive if he was wearing them to the wrong occasion.

What Girls Said 6

• It's not attractive to me. Don't like it.

• Um , sandals are OK. Flip-flops are much better though. But never ever ever were SOCKS with them. ewwww

• no way ... flipflops maybe but depending on the rest of the look

• I won't lie, I find it somewhat unattractive. Closed in shoes are much, much, much better.

• yea in the summer time I think its kinda sexy. the guy looks laid back and just casual.

• I only find it attractive if a guy has nice looking feel as far as clean looking toe nails cut non hairy. And it depends on what kind of sandals he's wearing too.I find it a turn off if he's wearing the thong flip flops I just think those are more for chicks. But to each their own.

What Guys Said 0