HOW many guys would love a women who looks like this?

link

I'd like to know

• YES
    9% (2)73% (19)43% (21)Vote
  • NO
    9% (2)27% (7)18% (9)Vote
  • I'm a girl and would like to see the poll
    82% (19)0% (0)39% (19)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
5|15

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 14

• She's pretty hot.

1|0
    0|0
  • She's not my ideal type, but she's proportionate and carries it well. I could love a woman like that and enjoy sex with her, but she probably wouldn't be the first woman I'd hit on if I was single. Hope that makes sense.

1|0
    1|0
    • lol I get what you mean. What if she hit on you?

• Of course, who wouldn't is the question.

3|0
    0|1
  • No I don't like really really skinny girls and I doubt she's bigger than me I'm 6'4 210 pounds lol. She got those big puffed up surgery lips and wears tooo much make up and a lot older.

1|0
    0|1
  • Not my type... But she's fine

1|1
    0|0
    • is it because she is bigger than you?

• Very nice. :)

3|0
    0|1
  • She's hot, but not my type.

0|0
    0|0
  • Some women can carry the weight very nicely ilike her..id love to have her.

1|0
    0|0
  • not my type bcoz she'd be bigger than me so it's a 'NO' from me. lol

1|0
    3|1
  • Eh...that's not my type...(:

1|1
    2|0
  • Body-Yes

Face-No

0|0
    0|0
  • She's definitely not bad. But if she were a little less thick she'd be great. Try checking out a model named Laura Butler to see what I mean.

0|0
    0|1
  • She's got curves. If you like curvy women, yeah sure. I honestly don't though

2|1
    0|0
    • Thank you for your honesty.

• My preference leans more toward women with noticeable/obvious muscle tone and athletic figures, but girls who have a little bit of soft meat on their bones can be equally attractive as long as they carry it well, maintaining obvious hourglass proportions, such as with the girl in the picture. In other words yes, I would.

2|0
    0|1

What Girls Said 5

• She's very pretty and her body is nice too, some guys may prefer her over others

2|0
    0|1
    • yea I know I just wanted to know how many guys! my body is like hers only a bit smaller in the boobs! LOL

Thank you for answering.

• she has a very nice body, any guy will love her. I wish I had a body like hers. I'm more on the skinny side :(. Guys like curves like hers not so much skinny.

1|1
    0|1
    • Thank you for answering. Its hard to tell when I'm seeing lots of smaller girls with bf's and a girl like myself with her shape but smaller boobs and I seem not to attract any males. Makes me wonder if a curvy girl like me will get a guy. I though it was my body that they didn't like. I guess I'm wrong.

• Show All
    • I think guys might be intimidated with your beauty and your body That's probably why they don't approach you. Try and smile more when making eye contact with guys and seem welcoming. Trust me your body is NOT the problem guys are just scared you might not be interested. You have an AMAZING body that if I were you I will be rockin it with some really nice denim jeans lol. Hope I helped :).

• Thank you

• she looks old

0|1
    1|1
  • i think she's very pretty and rocks the curves but her boobs look weird

0|0
    0|1
    • LOL I think its what's she wearing. LOL

• Her boobs look fake.

1|0
    0|1