Do you normally match your bras and panties?

when you wear them for normal use or for someone special? or do you just wear whatever you have?

Most Helpful Girl

• I almost never match, but I figure if no one is going to see it what does it matter

• That's what you like to think *looks at you with binoculars through window* ;-P

• haha yeah I was the same way, but now I have someone who will see them lol

What Guys Said 2

• My girlfriend only ever wears a matching set if it's for me. Even when we're going out, she'll usually she'll just wear a top that requires no bra. She buys more expensive bras for the better fit, and doesn't worrry about matching them for general use.

Being a guy, I don't really care one way or the other, though it's nice if they're sexy, and I appreciate when she wears the sexy stuff for me.

• i wear them once in a while to be in touch with my feminine side

What Girls Said 12

• no, and 99% of guys could care less if your panties are polka dotted and your bra is pink.

• For normal use like running ot the grocery store or if I'm going to work and nowhere else that day, then no I don't care about matching my bra and panties. I literally just wear whatever I grab (taking into consideration if the color will show up under my shirt).

That being said, I always BUY in matching sets. I don't want to be stuck in a position where I need them to match and I can't.

• If I think someone's going to see them I will but on a day to day basis I just grab the first thing I see

• I mostly have matching sets so they usually match. If they don't, then I don't really care because it's not like anyone is going to see :)

• i wear whatever I grab that's in my drawer lol

• i only have like one matching set so it would be impossible to wear it everyday. I pretty much just grab something and go for it.

• I have all matching sets with an exception of like one bra, so I try to always match them up.

• Somewhat. The colors usually mesh well if the set isn't completely matching.

• Never. I just wear whatever.

• some times I wear match sets

• I just wear whatever is available.

• No and don't care. I buy expensive bras and cheapie panties from like target or walmart so there's no way I'm getting an exact match unless it's black or white or something plain. I do not buy sets because I have big boobies so I can't wear cheap bras and I'm too frugal to buy the expensive underwear to go with it.

I think when I get married I'll wear matching lingerie for my hubby.