Do you rate every person who walks by?

Are you the type of person to gauge a persons attractiveness before even saying hello? I'm talking just about everyone that passes by. I'll be honest, a lot of times that's what I do for a lot of guys especially if its someone random on the street (don't judge XD). What about you?

Most Helpful Girl

• No, I don't rate every person that walks by, I don't rate little kids that a starter and I really only rate people in my age range to be honest but I RARELY rate, sometimes I get bored and I see a person who is obviously unattractive and I get thoughts in my head saying " man that person is ugly" but I never do a 1-10 number system, I think that is kind of stupid unless someone asks me what to rate them, then I will. I think it would be a complete waste of time and a great lack of immaturity to rate all kinds of people as they walk by, just shows that you are an a**hole. But I don't have to say there are sometimes where I do rate if its someone who is extremely ugly like hideous, like this link or link

What Guys Said 12

• Not on a daily basis no. But I have before. Usually when I'm with a group of guy friends and we are out doing something, walking the streets, waterpark, etc...we will say a number when a girl is approaching. Of course she can't hear it...but its still fun to do =).

• When we see another person, our brain automatically gives that person a rating, and we get some idea on what we like and dislike about how that person looks. We (humans) are programmed that way. But, I don't think anyone gets into a deep thought on every person they see. That would be overwhelming, and too much for our brain to handle.

• Yep every girl I see I give a number from one to 10, its nothing to be ashamed about its just human nature to compare peoples appearance. Its only bad if your mean about it :)

• Not really. Maybe as a joke with mates but usually I am not that shallow. I actually like to look at women and spot someone that is unique, I find women that have something diffrent and are not the typical white girl which looks exactly like every other white girl in my school (I go to a semi posh uni with 80% british population) to be very attracting. Like my ex was Kazakistani and I usually go for women that are very diffrent.

• Not everyone does that all the time, but from time to time they do. I can honestly say that I don't believe that there is a single person on earth, who had never judge another person by there looks, unless they're blind.it has to do with their current feelings first.

• yeah all the time, like I owuld rail her, definitley smash her, I wouldn't touch that one with a 10 foot pole, maybe if I was drunk, if you put a bag on her head. its really fun to do at the mall

• no.there's no1 to rate.

• well the world's population just topped 7 billion people, so they're out there.

• i guess so. but when you don't travel you don't see tht many ppl. you get me? lol

• i sit and keep drooling when girls keep walking around

• Not really, I doubt I'm rated.

• when I see a girl I think of her as either, cute, hot, sexy, beautiful, or pretty

• No because it gets tiring repeating zero over and over again.

• Eh not numbers just mentally 'She's cute I'd f*** her' or 'meh wouldn't tap that'

I know its bad... but that's just what I do.

What Girls Said 4

• 1. Do you rate every person who walks by?Only if I think they are over 18. I don't rate children.

2. Are you the type of person to gauge a persons attractiveness before even saying hello? Yes. I think most people gauge attractiveness at some level just like most gauge race or sex of a person it's an immediate thing. Though I gauge guys as I don't say hello to guys I find unattractive/average unless it's a child or I'm volunteering.

3. What about you? Yes

• I don’t usually compare people, but I do look at how someone acts and dresses and add up what kind of person they probably are. This makes up half my impression – the rest of the impression comes from how they interact with others. I do this for both men and women, and for those of all ages, but I admittedly pay extra attention to guys in general, in which case I also factor in what about them I do or do not find attractive in a partner personally.

• Hahaha depends on my mood.

If I'm all dressed up and looking for a guy to flirt with I gauge most of the guys I see, or if I'm out with my friends and we are playing some game I'll gauge them,

but if I'm alone and it's a casual day I probably won't.

Then again, if some guy walks by and he's a stunner, or someone walks by and they are revolting, they will always make an impact in my mind.

• Not really...if a girl's really pretty I'll just think "hm she's pretty". And if a guy's pretty cute I'll think "oh heyyy(;" in my head. That's really all that goes on.:/