Are you intimidated by beautiful women?

To many people, I am considered to be very beautiful yet men rarely approach me. I feel that I intiimidate them with my "looks." I often see men starring at me but they never really seem to approach me. :/ I am also extremely shy, which I'm sure many people see me as just snobby behavior because I don't talk much to others but I can't help it, I am just a very shy person. I am really nice, just super shy. Can this get misinterpreted as me just beiing a snobby biatch or sumn? Why am I not being approached by guys? :(:(:( Is there any thing I can do so I can be more approachable?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well to start you can stop saying men are "intimidated" by your beauty. While there maybe a small portion of men (the majority who are probably found on this site) that have and actual physical fear of talking to a woman they find attractive, the majority of guys that don't go up to some women don't do so because of past experiences where the woman was snobby.

You may also be putting off that energy, especially with not talking much. I mean at some point you are going to have to invest something into a conversation other wise most normal guys will give up. You can keep seeing that with an arrogant attitude of "They just can't handle a woman like me" but while they are out there not handling a woman like you and handling other women you are going to end up with mostly idiots that love self punishment or total players and wonder where all the good men are

What Guys Said 7

• Men are intimidated by beautiful women, because they assume you either have a boyfriend already, or you get hit on by sexy guys all day, and they couldn't possibly attain you, as such, they refuse to approach.

I am shy also, and people, ignorant people primarily, do consider me to be a snob, but really they are just insecure, and assume that if I'm not talking to them, it must be because I think I'm better than them.

• I'm not intimidated how the woman looks.

I'm intimidated by her attitude and vibe she gives.

And there's no connection between those two things, it just happens so that quite often women who pay a lot of attention to their looks are stuck-up and snobby but that's not always the case.

I've also noticed average high-school girls who think they're the sh*t and look down on everyone.. it's repulsive.

And that's why they don't get approached, it got nothing to do about their looks or lack of them.

Why you're not approached is because you're shy.

Believe it or not but most of people can tell the difference between shy and stuck-up... and, well, most of those people are girls but that's the other story.

Also I want to believe you really are "beautiful" but I can't assume that by not seeing your picture.

• Try smiling and making eye contact with guys, a simple hello or waive from you will make guys feel more at ease to approach you to date you.

• Alot of guys are intimidated by very beautiful women. You just have to wait for a guy confident enough to talk to you and nice enough to understand your shy nature. Or try talking to them I'm sure they would love it.

• smile. especially back when guys notice you. Most of us get reject by hot girls so we drop the standard a bit to have better success. It is possible that when you are shy you also are not smiling so appear difficult to approach.

• Well yea I'm kinda scared to talk to beautiful girls because I fell like they might not like me its not that I'm not a good looking guy maybe I'm just shy as well. Try to smile every time you see a cute guy or smile with your eyes. If they don't talk to you then they might just be as shy as I m. But don't worry you'll find a guy

• No, I'm not intimidated the least. It's not like they had to work hard to be beautiful, they were just born that way. I'm an attractive guy and also very successful, and I worked really hard to get where I am. Seeing a beautiful woman relying only on her look to get through life is a big turn off. Seeing a beautiful woman with a nice personality and work ethic is a huge turn on. But, it's not intimidating, it's attractive and interesting.

What Girls Said 0