Do beautiful women have bad personalities?

Beautiful women coast through life on their looks and therefore don't develop a personality do you think this is true that beautiful women are ugly on the inside

Most Helpful Girl

• Completely depends on the girl. I know many beautiful women who have beautiful personalities and I also know beautiful women who are mean and ugly on the inside too. Personally, I think the personality of a woman is more dependent on her upbringing. If she was a spoiled brat who was given everything she wanted, she'll probably grow up to be a bitch, regardless of how she looks. And if she happens to look good (which spoiled girls tend to for some reason), she gets even more validation from boys and society that she's the best and can have whatever she wants.

Women that had a more structured home life with boundaries will probably have better personalities later, regardless of how she looks.

What Girls Said 7

• When you are 16 or 17 year beauty might be genetic. But if you are 40 or 60 years old and you still look good, chances are you are working hard to maintain your appearance through diet, self-denial and exercise and maybe you work a really exhausting job that keeps you in top shape. A lot of woman have to work out for 2 hours a day to keep their shape... and I've known wall street woman who would spent 6 - 8 hours every week shopping for clothes to impress guys with so not all beautiful woman are lazy people who are ugly on the inside. Also I find that religion plays a really big role as well. Many woman will stay humble even though they can have any guy that they want, because they had very strict parents who held them to high moral standards or because they work really tiring jobs. I know many virtuous woman who are also beautiful.

• Not all "beautiful" women have ugly personalities on the inside -.-

• I don't think so. I think that used to be the case or was perpetuated by the entertainment industry but from personal "real life" experience, I see beautiful girls all the time and they have jobs, are intelligent...studying at university etc etc. It's usually the average girls with caked on makeup who try to coast through life with some creepy older sugar daddys, I think. But there are much more beautiful girls who do have great personalities and lives as opposed to the coasting ones.

• Well they can be conceded, not always but it happens in both males/females and it is ugly, annoying and a huge turn off. For girls in particular they may be very good looking (above pretty there are allot of pretty girls) but drop dead gorgeous, like Victoria secret type, that may base their whole life and career on their beauty and it may be too much for a guy to handle, he maybe annoyed by the constant rules, regulations, limitations, complaints she has to stay beautiful. If any women gets too hung up on her looks she is in for disappointment, were all human and looks fade no matter what you try to do to stop it.

• Not all beautiful women have bad personalities...you can never make that generalization.

• Looks have nothing to do with personality.

I know a lot girls who are beautiful inside & out.

• I know a few and I mean a FEW women who are beyond gorgeous but so ugly inside .. and I know a million more females who are breath taking inside and out. Your assumption is kind of insulting

What Guys Said 1

• Not really, it's just that the good looking ones with good personalities get scooped up pretty quickly and the good looking bitch ones are left to wonder the earth (and night clubs)