Have you ever used your good looks?

The question says most of it.. have you ever used your good looks to impress someone to get a position, approval, sweet-talk your way out of trouble etc etc?

Spill the gory details! :D

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeahh I've only done it a couple of times though.

One time my ex was working at one of his businesses. And I couldn't help it, the business dress was only "wear black" and I wore a low cut top and a short mini skirt and black boots. So he was distracted already. But his friends/employees were asking him his advice and I couldn't help but sitting down, pressing my boobs together and just doing my work really over the top and showing things off.

From what he said, I don't think he was paying attention to the questions being asked and they caught on quite quick, especially when he came over and grabbed me and told me to stop being sexy (in the nicest possible way)

What Guys Said 7

• Jean Jacques Rousseau was describing this situations as "fascism of beauty". He hated the beautiful women getting a good position in the society just because of their beauty:)

• I used to have good looks, unitl I took an acne to the face...

• Combining my killer looks and charming words I managed to get a job as a waiter at KFC

• girls do that all the time

• No I like to get those things on my own. I do use my "bad looks" on the girls sometimes though lol

• we all use our looks lol people always judge based on looks

• Nope lol :p

What Girls Said 6

• I use them whenever I feel that it will benefit me. I don't feel guilty for it, it's not my fault people are shallow and easily swayed by appearances. that's how society is and I will take advantage of it

• Does looking innocent count? If so then I've used it loads of times to not only get jobs, but to have guys help me with stuff. I feel guilty knowing that people only help me because I look so naive so I try not to use it all the time. However with that in mind, pr3ttybr0wn is absolutely right in that society today is easily swayed by what their eyes see, but not what their brains should know.

• I did this once when I had to carry around 50 kgs of luggage for an international flight. I act helpless with big big big eyes.. I usually get offers for help within seconds after that act. :P

• I do it every day I have a really different personality and people tell me all the time I usually don't talk to girls like you but you are so different its something special about you and I try so hard not too like you but I can't I like hearing that and it makes me happy makes me feel good

• God yes. I'm attractive, and I utilize it. Being born beautiful is like being born with any other talent- charisma, intelligence, etc. Use it until you lose it, I say.

• How I got a good grade in chemistry- batted my eyes at all the nerdy boys near me and twirled my hair, then asked if I could copy all their work for our homework/ asked them to teach me. Haha

• not consciously but I've noticed being a young resonably pretty white female has certainly made getting visas very easy compared to say, my guy friend from colombia.