Guys, do you always aproach girls that you think are cute?

I don't get approached very often. I don't know why, I'm really nice, I mean I'm pretty shy too lol but I open up to people once I get to know them. I don't think I'm intimidating because I mostly always have a smile on my face :) Not getting approached has kinda taken a toll on my self esteem, I mean I thought I was at least a little cute but now I'm starting to think that maybe I'm just ugly. I don't know what to believe anymore. Trust me, if I had the guts to go up to a guy I thought was cute, I would. So mostly all I'm asking here is if you saw me, would you approach me? And be honest, thank you :)

Most Helpful Guy

• For one you are young and I bet you're going to college so things will most likely change for you but it could be a lot of things. Guys aren't all ballsy with this pumped up self esteem and courage also. I remember the first girl I ever talked to, it took me 2 or 3 days before I actually asked her out and she turned me down lmao and I was hurt cause it was what I was afraid of most at the time but you live and you learn. Looking at your pic I think you are a very beautiful girl no BS. In high school you can use the old tactics like tellin your friends you think a guy is cute or something and having them ask around to see what he thinks about you. That's what the chicks did when I was there so its not always the way you look, it can sometimes be that you don't stand out either.

• Aww you really think I'm very beautiful? Thank you :) and your advice was good too, I appreciate it :)

• yea I do, if you were ugly I would not say that your were cute cause I just can't lie like that, I just wouldn't have said anything at all

What Guys Said 5

• Always approach girls that are cute? No.

Would I approach you? Probably not. You're not ugly, I'm just reserved.

• I wouldn't approach you, not because you're not cute or w/e

Because I don't approach every girl I think is cute :) Just saw a very cute girl at shop I didn't approach so? :)

• "Do you always aproach girls that you think are cute?" - Nope. Never.

"if you saw me, would you approach me?" - Nope.

• Well, your duckface in the profile pic isn't doing you any favours, but I don't think you're ugly exactly.

• "ugly exactly"? So you're mostly just saying I'm ugly :/

• If I thought you were ugly I'd say that. Don't put words in my mouth.

• Ohh I'm sorry, I guess you're just saying that I should stop making that face right? lol sorry about that :)

• No, I'd have to think the girl was interested.

What Girls Said 1

• I'm the same way :) I'm that nice, cute, friend. I get friend-zoned a lot. And guys always approach my younger sister because they think she's older since I'm shorter and have a baby face... bleehhh (I'll love it when I'm older I guess...) haha

Just stay positive about it. Guys may think your cute and just not approach you. As long as YOU think you are a beautiful person than that's all that matters. Don't rely on other people to give you that self esteem! Be yourself!

and yea... that pouty lip picture isn't very attractive (Not on anyone) hahaha just smile :D

Just some of the things I like to tell myself