What would you do if a average or ugly called you a loser?

What would you do if a girl called you a loser, would you take that sh*t! Or fight back with words?

YOUR the"hot" sh*t and one day this will be my world"

I want to ask great looking guys, do you get called losers by women special ugly once?

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't care really, :)) And walk my way, until she say something much stupid, than I would get mad, and actually hurt her with some words :)

• she probably live on a scriped lol a crappy movie calleed clueless

What Guys Said 5

• If somebody calls me a loser, they are probably not worth my time.

If everybody calls me a loser, I may need to consider working on my life/personality.

• There's nothing anybody can call me that can match up to how I berate myself on a daily basis. Drops in the ocean.

• Smile and say have a good day. When people decide to be a moron and start calling names I just laugh at them.

• I'd just say something like "I'm sorry but I don't take opinions from people who don't matter." If she said anything to that, I'd follow it up with "why are you still talking?"

• LOL that funny to point because it true

look at it this way, they wasting engery on thinking of you while you don't give a flying fu ck about them hahha

• LOL it's ONLY the ugly ones that insult me lol. I'm like "HONEY, you're somebody to be talking! why don't you drink a slim fast and come back and say that to me again!"

• they ,just bad

they can't have your nuts LOL

• that's what I say. I'm like "you can't have any of this"

What Girls Said 1

• omg! THE JOHNNY DEPP WANNABE IS BACK! :D :D :D

holy sh*t, I missed you...

and I'd just thank the dude and move on. but later that night, I'd probably eat a tub of ice cream while crying over a lifetime movie with my thirteen hypoallergenic cats.

• STUDMUFFIN! I remember it all now... :p

• Why spend 59 cents to shut her up when you can spend thousands? :-P

• I'm getting A EMI deal threw a well a established indie label $$$$$$ same labels as the beatles,exclusive promotion and distribution