Do guys compare girls to other girls?

When you see an attractive girl frequently, in your class for example, and you feel attracted to her but don't know her etc...and then you are on the train or gym or wherever and see another attractive girl.. do you compare her to the other one? Do guys compare the looks of girls or do they just see a pretty girl and go "oh she's pretty".

Most Helpful Guy

• sometimes we do but its not really a bad thing ... guys are just always on the so called hunt for the perfect girl its just what we do

and we guys don't like only one girl ... that's what girls do for guys "only like one"

guys are just different

unless we guys finally get the perfect girlfriend then of course we just want her

What Guys Said 2

• Not really. Each is attractive to me in a different way. I've never compared girls like that.

• I am the later lol... I don't really compare just looks, there are a million ways to be beautiful to me, the best ones come from within.

What Girls Said 2

• Yes I've witnessed it. maybe not all guys though.

• Yes.